San Francisco, CA
*Travel fees may apply
- She is the 5th female to earn this prestigious certification (only 219 Master Sommeliers in the world)
- According to the New York Times, "Catherine Fallis, a consultant sommelier, is one of the faces leading the changing of the guard. Fallis is vibrant, vivacious, and very smart."
- Enjoy a custom tailored champagne event with a traditional champagne sabering performance!
If you are going to explore the world's finest bubblies, shouldn't your guide be one of the world's finest
Catherine Fallis is not only one of the select 167 Master Sommeliers in the world (as of 2009), she is also the 5th female to attain this prestigious certification.
In addition, she can saber off the top of a champagne bottle in one clean swoop. A tradition which is said to have been originated by Napoleon and his soldiers and offers the perfect compliment to your champagne experience.
Her knowledge combined with her enthusiasm provides an exceptional experience that comforts the newer palates and astonishes the seasoned connoisseur.
During an initial consultation, your preferences, the evening's specifics and champagne budget are discussed. This event is available for up to 4 people, and is great for an intense 1 on 1, an intimate night for 2 or evening to remember with close friends.
Two hours is recommended for most events, however additional time is suggested for the focused connoisseur. Should you like to host an event for larger parties, please don't hesitate to contact Cloud 9 Living to discuss details.
Allow one of the world's best to guide you on a journey to expand your appreciation and understanding of this ancient craft!
- Cost of champagne is not included, however, your budget and champagne suggestions will be discussed during your initial consultation
- For more information about Master Sommeliers please visit www.mastersommeliers.org
2, 3 & 4 hour options available. For more time, please contact Cloud 9 Living.
This experience is for up to 4 participants. Please contact Cloud 9 Living for larger groups.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
Please dress as you wish.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 21 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 21 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date, cancel or to reschedule at least 21 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Other San Francisco Gift Ideas:(View all 104 San Francisco experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Sunset Catamaran CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(37)From: $55
- Learn to Fly Big SurAvg Rating of: 4-half(12)From: $279
- Gourmet Chocolate TourAvg Rating of: 5(10)From: $55
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(16)From: $100
- San Francisco Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(21)From: $160
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $220
- Napa Valley Hot Air Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(11)From: $239
- America's Cup SailingAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $140
- San Fran ULTRA Chocolate & Cocktail TourAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $85
- All San Francisco Experiences