San Francisco, CA
Saturdays - 2:00 PM
- Your friendly and knowledgeable guides have been featured inUSA Today,SF Weekly,The Daily Candy San FranciscoandThe Wall Street Journal
- Enjoy a walking tour through San Francisco as you visit the city's finest chocolate boutiques
- Learn the history & benefits of chocolate
- Close out the tour with a wine and truffle flight at a hidden French wine bar
- Perfect experience for both visitors and locals looking to discover new and delicious treats!
What could be better than a day of gourmet chocolate? Combining that chocolate with an artisan cocktail and a flight of wine!
On this approximately 3-hour tour, you'll participate in a dark chocolate and Belgian beer pairing, learn about the fascinating history behind chocolate, sample single origin chocolate bars, pair wines and cocktails with chocolates and more!
All guests will receive a "Chocolate Lover Card" entitling you to discounts and VIP treatment at various San Francisco chocolate boutiques.
Visit a variety of chocolate boutiques, which may include (subject to change):
- Craft cocktail pairing at an elegant downtown hotel bar
- Dark chocolate and Belgian beer pairing fro a modern, sustainable Belgian chocolate maker
- Blind chocolate bar tasting at a specialty newstand that carries 225 different bars from 15 countries
- Dragees from a beloved local chocolatier who showcases fresh farmer's market ingredients
- Hazelnut Parisian macaroons from San Francisco's most charming pastry shop
- Wine and truffle flight at a hidden downtown French wine bar - with 4 wines & 4 chocolates
- All participants must be at least 21 years of age.
- Participants are encouraged to bring water in a refillable bottle for the tour.
- Participants will be required to walk approximately 1 mile at a leisurly pace on a relatively flat route.
- Tour dates require a minimum of 4 participants to run.
You may be accompanied by up to 14 people on the tour.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience is not weather dependent and is held rain or shine. It is recommended to bring an umbrella and dress appropriately for weather conditions. Always contact your experience provider with any questions regarding weather.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for walking and weather conditions.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and have received a booking confirmation, all bookings are final and no rescheduling or cancellations will be allowed.
Are the tours good for San Francisco natives?
Definitely! Locals have a great time on this tour and often attend when family or friends are in town, or when celebrating a special occasion. You'll visit off-beaten path shops and restaurants and learn new things about your city.
What if I have dietary restrictions, am vegitarian, vegan...?
Let us know at the time of booking and remind your tour guide again at the start of your tour. Best efforts will be made to make appropriate substitutions when available.
Are cameras allowed?
Absolutely! Guests are encouraged to take plenty of pictures!
How hard is the walk?
The tour will span roughly 1 mile, so participants should be comfortable walking at a leisurely pace. There are no major hills on the tour route.
Is the tour wheelchair accessible?
Yes, please let us know when booking your tour if you will have a wheelchair.
What happens if it rains?
Tours are held rain or shine regardless of weather conditions. It is recommended to bring an umbrella and dress appropriately for weather conditions. And don't worry, you will stay cozy and dry inside the shops and restaurants.
Is gratuity included?
Gratuity is not included and is greatly appreciated. 15-20% is customary in the tourism industry.
Other San Francisco Gift Ideas:(View all 104 San Francisco experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Sunset Catamaran CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(38)From: $60
- Learn to Fly Big SurAvg Rating of: 4-half(12)From: $279
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(17)From: $100
- San Francisco Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(21)From: $160
- Bioluminescent Kayak Adventure in Tomales BayFrom: $75
- Napa Valley Hot Air Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(11)From: $239
- America's Cup SailingAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $140
- Gourmet Chocolate TourAvg Rating of: 5(10)From: $55
- San Fran ULTRA Chocolate & Cocktail TourAvg Rating of: 5(5)From: $90
- All San Francisco Experiences
"Lots of fun!"
"I truly enjoyed this chocolate tour. The guide, Ahmed, was fantastic and very knowledgeable. He kept everyone's interest, he was informative but not boring, and gave some good tips about the city itself as well. I highly recommend this tour and would do it again at a later date."
"I learned amazing facts about chocolate and more importantly, San Francisco. We're new to the area so I was hoping to learn about SF and we did! He showed us amazing little rooftop gardens open to the public that are perfect for urban picnics. Very positive experience overall!"