Deep Tissue Massage in Palo Alto
Stanford Shopping Center - Palo Alto, CA
Monday through Friday - 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Saturdays - 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Sundays - 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Your certified massage therapist will use a therapeutic technique to relieve muscle aches and tensions
- Start off with a soothing foot treatment before heading into your massage room
- Your therapist will consult you as to the amount of pressure desired to maximize the effectiveness of your treatment
- Walk away feeling relaxed and rejuvenated!
Rejuvenate and relax while you relieve the stress in your muscles during this Deep Tissue Massage in Palo Alto!
This therapeutic massage is designed to relieve the stress built up in your muscles. When your muscles get stressed, they block nutrients from getting to the rest of your body, which leads to inflammation and toxin build-up in the muscle tissue.
This intensive, yet relaxing, technique will alleviate your stress leaving you refreshed and ready to take on the world!
- Gratuity is not included in this package
- Must be 12 years of age or older to receive spa services
- To book your spa experience you must redeem your certificate through Cloud 9 Living
This experience may be 60, 75, or 90 minutes in length depending on option selected.
This experience is for 1 person.
This experience is only for you!
This experience takes place indoors and will not be affected by weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing. A robe, slippers and towel will be provided.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 7 days in advance for weekend services; however, same day reservation requests are always welcome.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
How can I pay the gratuity after my service(s)?
Gratuity cannot be paid on a credit card. Gratuity can be paid in cash or on debit cards that can be either Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover or JCB. No checks will be accepted at this time.
Is spa attire provided?
Yes. Robe and slippers are provided. The spa also offers body wraps which offer increased warmth after a scrub or wrap.
When should I arrive?
You should arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. For massages and facial treatments, customer will receive a complimentary foot soak during this time period before your appointment. Therefore, you may choose to come 20 minutes prior to your appointment time.
What if I have a preference of the gender of my therapist?
You can request a male or female therapist during the booking process.
What health information should the spa know prior to booking?
Please disclose any pregnancy, medical conditions, allergies, or prescription medications you are taking for your safety and comfort prior to your service(s). You can disclose this information in our "Booking Notes" section when you submit a booking request, as well as on the intake questionnaire upon your arrival at the spa.The disclosure of this information will ensure that each customer has a safe and relaxing time at the spa.
Other San Francisco Gift Ideas:(View all 104 San Francisco experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Sunset Catamaran CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(38)From: $60
- Learn to Fly Big SurAvg Rating of: 4-half(12)From: $279
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(17)From: $100
- San Francisco Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(21)From: $160
- Bioluminescent Kayak Adventure in Tomales BayFrom: $75
- Napa Valley Hot Air Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(11)From: $239
- America's Cup SailingAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $140
- Gourmet Chocolate TourAvg Rating of: 5(10)From: $55
- San Fran ULTRA Chocolate & Cocktail TourAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $85
- All San Francisco Experiences
"My experience at La Belle Day Spa was great. Massage and facilities were very good. However, my wife joined me and her hot stone massage was poor. The therapist didn't massage her with the stones, she just lightly rubbed them on her with excess oil and not all the stones were even warm. Don't think she was trained in hot stone. The ladies shower and changing room was dirty, rusted floor drain and not even a hair dryer. Are you serious? When she mentioned it to the front desk, the gentleman said he had no idea because he has never seen the ladies facilities. Maybe this spa is focused on men??"
"Cloud 9 It was wonderful, professional, first class place. My daughter was safe and absolutely loved the massage. The only problem: 75 minutes wasn't long enough! We plan to return to LaBelle Day Spa. I want my hair professionally styled and have a facial. My daughter wants the 90 minutes deep tissue massage. In addition, while I waited for my daughter, I was seated comfortably by a fire place with water and snacks available, and caught up on some reading I needed to do. Wonderful. Thank you for recommending and reviewing it for us. It was perfect. We also found out it's just a few blocks from BART, our rapid transit train. LaBelle's is very easy to get to and from without driving our car to the City and dealing with parking. Thank you so much for a great experience. It turned out to be the most wonderful birthday gift for my daughter. With regards, Jean ONeil "