Fire Engine Tour of San Fran
Fisherman's Wharf - San Francisco, CA
Daily - 11:00 AM, 1:00 PM or 3:00 PM
- Provider received a Trip Advisor"Travelers' Choice Award" and has also been featured on CBS, The Discovery Channel, and TheTravel Channel
- Friendly and knowledgeable tour guides will take you over the Golden Gate Bridge from Fisherman's Wharf so you can see the city from a new perspective
- Enjoy this fun and exciting way to see the beautiful sights of San Francisco, perfect for all ages!
Whether you are a tourist or are already familiar with the sights of San Francisco, this tour is a whole new way to experience this wonderful city. Climb aboard the vintage 1955 Big Red Shiny Mack Fire Engine for a tour you will never forget.
Throughout the tour your personable guide will discuss the sights and history of the locations you pass. They are also happy to answer any questions you may have.
Sights on this tour include (subject to change):
- Historical Fisherman's Wharf
- Crissy Field
- Passing over the Golden Gate Bridge
- Sausalito for magnificent views of San Francisco over the Bay
- Fort Baker for a photo op
- The lovely Union Street Neighborhood
- There are no height, weight, or age restrictions to take the tour
- Children ages 2 and under ride free and must sit on an adult's lap during the tour
- Gratuity for your tour guide is not included but is appreciated if you enjoy the tour
You will be accompanied by other participants, for a maximum of 14 people per tour.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience is weather dependent; please contact your experience provider in the event of severe weather or with any questions about weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Please dress in warm clothing except on an exceptionally hot day. Authentic fire gear will also be provided.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given but rescheduling your tour is allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date, cancel, or reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Are there any age, height, or weight requirements for this tour?
There are no height, weight, or age requirements to go on the tour. Children ages 2 and under ride free and must sit on an adult's lap during the tour.
What type of Fire Engine is used?
This tour takes place on a beautiful, red, vintage 1955 Mack Fire Engine.
Are there seatbelts in the truck?
Yes! It holds up to 14 people and each participant will have a seat belt on this Fire Engine.
Is their gear provided in all sizes?
They do provide gear to wear in all different sizes except for children who are under 6.
Other San Francisco Gift Ideas:(View all 104 San Francisco experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Sunset Catamaran CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(38)From: $60
- Learn to Fly Big SurAvg Rating of: 4-half(12)From: $279
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(17)From: $100
- San Francisco Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(21)From: $160
- Bioluminescent Kayak Adventure in Tomales BayFrom: $75
- Napa Valley Hot Air Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(11)From: $239
- America's Cup SailingAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $140
- Gourmet Chocolate TourAvg Rating of: 5(10)From: $55
- San Fran ULTRA Chocolate & Cocktail TourAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $85
- All San Francisco Experiences
"It was so fun! We loved the Fire Engine Tour!! It was a great way to see the city, and the tour guide and driver were very friendly and knowledgeable!"
"An open air ride in a fire engine in San Francisco? Sign me up anytime. But make sure it's in the 1955 Mack! We had a super time. Our tour guide was not only well informed, but also quite entertaining. I had so much fun and the photo opportunities were great!!"
"My husband and I received the Fire Engine Tour of San Francisco as a gift. We love a fun adventure and this is something we would not have purchased for ourselves. I must say we had a great time! The tour was fun the guides were knowledgeable, there was singing and it was a wonderful day in San Francisco. It was more than we expected and made us feel like kids for a little while. We would go again. Many thanks to our fire engine crew! "