Fisherman's Wharf - San Francisco, CA
Mid-May - August:
Friday through Monday - 2:30 PM
September - Mid-October:
Saturdays - 2:30 PM
Late-October - Mid-May:
Fridays & Mondays - 2:30 PM
Explore famous San Francisco sights and sounds on a fun Fisherman's Wharf Walking Tour.
- Tour provider is a member of the San Francisco Travel Association and has been featured inSF Weekly, andThe Examiner
- Enjoy an exclusive insider excursion around Fisherman's Wharf
- Local guides will show you Fisherman's Wharf, Lombard Street, Coit Tower, and much more
- Perfect for visitors and locals alike - everyone is sure to learn new and interesting facts!
Learn about the rich history of Fisherman's Wharf as a professional guide shows you the gems of this beautiful San Francisco district.
During the 2-hour tour you'll dive into the rich history of the Fisherman's Wharf district during the California Gold Rush and have your photo taken beside the world-famous Cable Cars. You'll also visit the famous Lombard Street and will be amazed by its 8 switchbacks, which have earned it the distinction of being the "crookedest" street in the world.
Enjoy exploring Washington Square and the elusive alleys of North Beach. You will also discover the hidden staircase and path that lead to the Coit Tower on Telegraph Hill and amazing 360-degree views.
After learning about history, exploring by foot, and enjoying some fun surprises, you will walk away from this tour with a strong understanding of the unique Fisherman's Wharf district!
- Tour will last approximately 2 hours
- Tour will span approximately 1.5 to 2 miles so participants should be willing to walk at least 2 miles at a leisurely pace
- It is recommended to bring your camera and a bottle of water
- A minimum of 4 total participants is required for this tour to run
- Gratuity for your guide is appreciated if you enjoy your experience
Approximately 2 hours
You may be joined by other tour participants, with a maximum of 12 per tour and a minimum of 4 participants for it to run.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
In the event of inclement weather, please contact your experience provider with any questions or concerns. Tours cancelled due to weather can be rescheduled directly with the tour provider.
What to Wear:
Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing appropriate for the season. It is recommended to dress in layers. During the summer months, it is also recommended to wear suntan lotion and bring water.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience, subject to a $35 fee per booking. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule within 72 hours of your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
How far will we walk on this tour?
The tour is approximately 1.5-2 miles in length.
Other San Francisco Gift Ideas:(View all 106 San Francisco experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Sunset Catamaran CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(38)From: $60
- Learn to Fly Big SurAvg Rating of: 4-half(12)From: $279
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(18)From: $102
- San Francisco Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(21)From: $165
- Bioluminescent Kayak Adventure in Tomales BayFrom: $75
- Napa Valley Hot Air Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(11)From: $239
- America's Cup SailingAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $140
- Gourmet Chocolate TourAvg Rating of: 5(11)From: $55
- San Fran ULTRA Chocolate & Cocktail TourAvg Rating of: 5(6)From: $90
- All San Francisco Experiences