Group Introductory DJ Lesson
SOMA District - San Francisco, CA
Tuesdays - 6:00 PM
Saturdays - 11:00 AM
Saturdays - 2:00 PM
- Entertainment Weekly, ABC News, SF Station, and SF Weekly have featured the hottest DJ studio in the heart of San Francisco
- Learn DJ equipment, music theory, mixing, flow, song selection and more in either the 90-minute or 4-hour lesson!
- Professional and world-class instructors teach you tricks of the trade in a fun, positive, party-starting atmosphere!
If you've ever dreamed of becoming a top-notch party-starter, the best place to begin is with the Group Introductory DJ Lesson. The low student-to-teacher ratio is ideal for learning and takes away the pressure of a 1-on-1 lesson.
Get introduced to the basics of the art in a fun, comfortable setting with no more than 5 participants per class.
Studio instructors are nightclub DJs, as well as a DMC DJ World Champion and producers with tracks sold on Beatport, the largest DJ and electronic music community!
Choose between the 90-minute class or the more in-depth 4-hour option. Both offer hands-on instruction with state-of-the-art equipment.
During the 90-minute class, you'll focus on the 15 must-know secrets to DJing. As this option provides a basic introduction to the equipment and the art, it's a great chance to test your interest in the DJ world!
The 4-hour class will provide more advanced techniques for becoming a DJ. Instructors will provide helpful tips for song selection, mixing and more.
From setting up equipment to organizing your music like a pro, the knowledge you'll gain from experienced instructors at the Group Introductory DJ Lesson will get you ready to entertain in no time!
- No experience is necessary
- All equipment is provided
- If you have experience with other equipment that you would like to explore, please note this when booking your lesson
- Group Introductory DJ Lesson bookings with the option of multiple participants must be booked for the same date and time for all participating
Choose between the 90-minute or 4-hour option.
90-minute lessons will have a maximum of 5 participants. 4-hour classes will have a maximum of 3 participants.
This experience is for participants only.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
You may dress as you wish, casual attire is most common.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply.Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no returns or exchanges are allowed. Cancellations and/or rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
What is the difference between the 90-minute and the 4-hour class?
The 90-minute class provides a basic introduction to DJing, while the 4-hour lesson will offer more in-depth instruction. Complimentary beverages are served in both options and lunch will be served with the 4-hour option.
Do I need to bring equipment?
All equipment will be provided. If you have your own that you would like to bring with you, please indicate it in your booking request.
Do I need DJ experience?
The best part of both classes is that no experience is necessary!
What are the 15 must-know secrets to DJing?
That's a great question ... sign up and find out!
Can large groups be accommodated?
Yes. For groups larger than 3 participants, please contact Cloud 9 Living for pricing and details.
Other San Francisco Gift Ideas:(View all 104 San Francisco experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Sunset Catamaran CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(38)From: $60
- Learn to Fly Big SurAvg Rating of: 4-half(12)From: $279
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(17)From: $100
- San Francisco Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(21)From: $160
- Bioluminescent Kayak Adventure in Tomales BayFrom: $75
- Napa Valley Hot Air Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(11)From: $239
- America's Cup SailingAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $140
- Gourmet Chocolate TourAvg Rating of: 5(10)From: $55
- San Fran ULTRA Chocolate & Cocktail TourAvg Rating of: 5(5)From: $90
- All San Francisco Experiences