San Francisco, CA
Saturdays - 11:00 AM & 3:00 PM
Sundays - 11:00 AM
Enjoy a guided tour and progressive meal through one of San Francisco's trendiest neighborhoods on this Mission District Culinary Experience!
- Tour provider has been featured on The Travel Channel and is the #1 Rated Food Tour company in San Francisco on Trip Advisor
- Enjoy delicious and generous samples at 4 different restaurants - 2 appetizers, 1 entree and 1 dessert
- Meet restaurant owners, chefs, and industry experts
- Great for visitors and locals alike!
- To add an alcohol pairing to this tour, check out the Mission Food & Cocktail Tour!
Your guided and narrated food tour will visit 4 food locations in the popular Mission District.
As you enjoy the delicious tastings served along the way, your friendly and knowledgeable guide will offer a glimpse into San Francisco's rich history, amazing food, and unique architecture.You will sample delicious food specialties that may include (subject to change):
- Artisan American Cheese Flight at a New York Times acclaimed cheese cafe
- Artisan Cured Ham & Oysters
- Beer-and-a-shot braised chicken and cod taco at a trendy taco bar with over 350 types of tequila
- Seasonal sweet potato quesadilla and seasonal pineapple soda from innovative Mexican vegan restaurant
- Salted Caramel Ice Cream - skip the line!
- Single origin chocolate tasting and brownie flight
- Participants should be able to comfortably walk 1.5 miles at a moderate pace
- This tour is not recommended for children, but they are allowed to attend
- Participants are encouraged to bring a water bottle
- All tastings are included in the price
- Gratuity for your tour guide is not included, but is always appreciated if you enjoy the tour
- Participants with food allergies (e.g. nuts, gluten, etc.) should inquire as to the presence of certain ingredients prior to each tasting
You will be accompanied by other tour participants, with a maximum of 12 people per tour.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This tour will run in mild weather. In the event of severe weather, or if you have any questions regarding weather, contact your experience provider directly.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable walking shoes and appropriate clothing for the weather conditions. Keep in mind, San Francisco weather is unpredictable. It is recommended to bring water, a jacket, sunglasses, and a camera.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no returns or exchanges are allowed. However, rescheduling is allowed with at least 14 days notice to your experience provider.
Are there vegetarian options?
Yes, most dietary restrictions can be accommodated with advance notice. Vegetarian option is available, but this tour is not recommended for vegans or people with gluten allergies. Please note any restrictions at the time of booking.
How far will we walk on this tour?
This tour requires about 1.5 miles of walking at a casual pace.
Are cameras allowed?
Yes, you are welcome to bring your camera to take and share photos.
Does the tour end at the same place where it begins?
The tour ends within a few blocks of the starting point. Your tour guide will be happy to assist with directions at the end of the tour.
Is there a discounted price for children and seniors?
This tour currently does not offer discounted tickets for children and seniors.
Is this tour beneficial for San Francisco natives?
Yes, in fact the tours are geared toward locals since we hope to introduce you to hidden gems in your own backyard, while meeting the chefs, owners and industry experts. Locals have a great time on our tours and often attend when family is in town or when celebrating a special occasion.
Other San Francisco Gift Ideas:(View all 104 San Francisco experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Sunset Catamaran CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(38)From: $60
- Learn to Fly Big SurAvg Rating of: 4-half(12)From: $279
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(17)From: $100
- San Francisco Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(21)From: $160
- Bioluminescent Kayak Adventure in Tomales BayFrom: $75
- Napa Valley Hot Air Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(11)From: $239
- America's Cup SailingAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $140
- Gourmet Chocolate TourAvg Rating of: 5(10)From: $55
- San Fran ULTRA Chocolate & Cocktail TourAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $85
- All San Francisco Experiences
"Did not understand why use two Mexican restaurants for sample when such a variety is available in the area. Also, it would have been nice to have been offered a small glass of beer at the second stop to wash down the tacos instead of water. Our guide was great. "
"Rainy, gross day but Ida (our guide) made it worth it! The stops and food were incredible!"
"Our guide, Emily, was knowledgeable,fun and engaging. The restaurants were unique and exciting and the food, delicious. Thumbs up from both my wife and I."