San Francisco, CA
Daily - 8:30 AM
*Hotel pick-up is between 7:30 & 8:30 AM
- Tour provider has been featured in SF Weekly, The Examiner and are a member of the San Francisco Travel Association
- Admire the Coastal Redwood Sequoias, regarded as the world's tallest trees that can grow over 300 feet tall
- Make optional stops at the Golden Gate Bridge or Sausolito along the way
- Stroll through the valley floor along Redwood Creek, or climb the paths up the slopes to look over the tops of some of the tallest trees in the world!
Come explore Muir Woods and see the awe-inspiring Coastal Redwood Sequias, the tallest trees in the world. These enormous landmarks can grow over 300 feet tall!
Unlike other large tour companies in the area, you'll enjoy an intimate tour aboard a 13-passenger van. During the 2-hour tour, you'll have the chance to gaze up into the forest's canopy and immerse yourself in the Redwood Forest! Stroll the mostly flat valley floor along Redwood Creek, or get an aerobic workout climbing the paths up the valley slopes to look out over the tops of some of the tallest trees in the world.
Lastly, as you head back to the city, enjoy an optional stop at the Golden Gate Bridge for a scenic photo-op!
- Tour does not include meals or $10 per person park entrance fee for participant older than 16 years old at Muir Woods
- Includes hotel pick-up and drop-off from hotels located Downtown and at Fisherman's Wharf
- Gratuity for your guide is not included but is appreciated if you enjoy your experience
- Your guide will provide narration in English, but audio tours in various foreign languages are available upon request
- Tour requires a minimum of 4 participants to run
- If there are young children as part of your party, you will be required to provide your own child car seats as required under California laws
Approximately 4 hours
You will be accompanied by other tour participants, with a maximum of 13 per tour and minimum of 4. For groups larger than 6 please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing appropriate for the weather conditions.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance. Since the tour requires a minimum of 4 participants, those requesting tour dates with less than 4 confirmed passengers will be placed on a waitlist until the selected date has at least 4 confirmed participants.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, you may reschedule your tour date with the experience provider with at least 72 hours notice, subject to a 10% or $25 fee, whichever is greater.
Can we bring food on the tour?
Yes, you may bring your own food or pack a lunch if you would like.
Other San Francisco Gift Ideas:(View all 104 San Francisco experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Sunset Catamaran CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(37)From: $55
- Learn to Fly Big SurAvg Rating of: 4-half(12)From: $279
- Gourmet Chocolate TourAvg Rating of: 5(10)From: $55
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(16)From: $100
- San Francisco Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(21)From: $160
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $220
- Napa Valley Hot Air Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(11)From: $239
- America's Cup SailingAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $140
- San Fran ULTRA Chocolate & Cocktail TourAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $85
- All San Francisco Experiences
"Another 1/2 hour or so at the Muir Woods would have been nice. Driver was excellent."
"Our tour guide, Andy, was incredible. He was kind, funny, and really knew his stuff. He kept the entire trip entertaining and flowing, even going out of his way to help us capture some great memories by making an unscheduled stop for pictures. Can't say enough good about this guy, who made the entire experience worthwhile and so much fun!"