San Francisco, CA
Mondays & Fridays - 3:00 PM
Saturdays & Sundays- 11:00 AM and 3:00 PM
- Provider has been named #1 Rated Food Tour company in San Francisco onTrip Advisor, and has also been featured onThe Travel Channel
- Savor 4 delicious samples from restaurants in Little Italy
- Meet chefs, locals, restaurant owners, and industry experts
- With so much history to learn and food to taste, this tour is perfect for both locals and visitors alike!
As you enjoy the delicious tastings, your friendly and knowledgeable guide will offer a glimpse into San Francisco's rich history, amazing food, and unique neighborhoods.
The North Beach of San Francisco was known during the Gold Rush for its saloons and shanghaiing dens. Explore the Prohibition-era tunnels, see the Oldest Pizza Oven on the West Coast (1935), and sample the rich cuisine of Little Italy!
You will sample delicious specialties that may include (subject to change):
- Delicious Clam Chowder and oyster shucking demo
- Barbary Coast andouille-wrapped scotch egg at award-winning saloon
- Authentic Italian wood-fired pizza with a glass of Syrah
- Hearty Eggplant Parmesan paired with a glass of Italian Sangiovese
- Watch Italian expert cannoli maker fill your delicate cannoli at a historic Italian bookshop turned cafe
- Participants must be at least 21 years old
- Valid drivers' license or ID is required
- Participants should be able to comfortably walk 1 mile at a moderate pace
- Participants are encouraged to bring water
- All tastings are included in the price
- Participants with food allergies should inquire about ingredients prior to each tasting
Approximately 3 hours
You will be accompanied by other tour participants, with a maximum of 12 people per tour.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This tour will run in mild weather. In the event of severe weather, or if you have any questions regarding weather, contact your experience provider directly prior to the start time.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable walking shoes and appropriate clothing for the weather conditions. Keep in mind, San Francisco weather can be very unpredictable. It is recommended to bring an ID, water, jacket, sunglasses, and a camera.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no returns or exchanges are allowed. However, rescheduling is allowed with at least 14 days notice to your experience provider.
Are there vegetarian options?
Yes, most dietary restrictions can be accommodated with advance notice. Vegetarian option is available, but this tour is not recommended for vegans or people with gluten allergies. Please note any restrictions at the time of booking.
How far will we walk on this tour?
This tour includes about one mile of walking on a flat route.
Are cameras allowed?
Yes, you are welcome to bring your camera to take and share photos.
Does the tour end at the same place where it begins?
The tours end within a few blocks of the starting point. Your tour guide will be happy to assist with directions at the end of the tour.
Is there a discounted price for children and seniors?
This tour currently does not offer discounted tickets for children and seniors.
Is this tour beneficial for San Francisco natives?
Yes, in fact the tours are geared toward locals since we hope to introduce you to hidden gems in your own backyard, while meeting the chefs, owners and industry experts. Locals have a great time on our tours and often attend when family is in town or when celebrating a special occasion.
Other San Francisco Gift Ideas:(View all 104 San Francisco experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Sunset Catamaran CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(38)From: $60
- Learn to Fly Big SurAvg Rating of: 4-half(12)From: $279
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(17)From: $100
- San Francisco Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(21)From: $160
- Bioluminescent Kayak Adventure in Tomales BayFrom: $75
- Napa Valley Hot Air Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(11)From: $239
- America's Cup SailingAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $140
- Gourmet Chocolate TourAvg Rating of: 5(10)From: $55
- San Fran ULTRA Chocolate & Cocktail TourAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $85
- All San Francisco Experiences
"Very happy with our tour guide (Margarita) -- she was very knowledgeable and very sweet. Great choice of restaurants/foods. Will do this again with family who come to visit SF. Thank you!"
"We had an amazing time!! Our guide, Melissa was wonderful. She was friendly and fun and the group we were with consisting of 14 people were all very friendly. The people who own and run the places we visited were most informative about their establishments and seemed appreciative of our visit. And to top it off, the weather in San Francisco was ideal!! We couldn't have asked for a better experience."