Personal Chef for an Evening
San Francisco, CA
Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays
Pending Chef's availability
*Rates do not apply for Valentine's Day or holidays
- Discuss with your chef food preferences, dietary concerns and menu options during an initial consultation
- Relax and entertain in style with exceptional cuisine & personal attention all in the comfort of your own home
- Your chef will clean up too, so sit back and enjoy a truly memorable evening with friends or family!
Do you love the idea of entertaining, but hate the prospect of doing all the work? Does it seem like you never get to enjoy your own party? Let your own Personal Chef for the evening do all the work while you sit back with a cocktail and enjoy a truly memorable evening with friends or family.
Chef Melissa Furano will come to your home with groceries in hand and prepare a special 4-course dinner for you and your guests. She'll even clean up too!
Whether you're looking to relax with the family for a special occasion or entertaining guests, this is the ultimate way to enjoy a worry-free night of great food and great service.
Chef Melissa will consult with you to customize the menu to your liking, and can accommodate virtually any tastes you may have.
So get ready for a night you and your guests won't soon forget filled with delicious foods, wine and friends!
- Chef Melissa is only available for bookings within the city of San Francisco
- Gratuity for your chef is not included but is appreciated if you enjoy the experience
- Full kitchen facilities are required for this experience
- Chef will work with you to customize menu selections to your preferences
- Should you request a particular item outside the established budget, you can simply reimburse your Chef
Approximately 3-5 hours, depending on the number of guests.
For groups above 10 please contact Cloud 9 Living.
This experience is only for number of people specified at time of booking.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
This is your experience, dress as you wish!
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no returns or exchanges are allowed. However, rescheduling is allowed free of charge with at least 72 hours notice.
Can I customize the menu selections?
Yes. Your Chef will work with you to customize menu selections to your preferences; should you request a particular item outside the established budget, not a problem, you can simply reimburse your Chef.
I live outside of San Francisco, will the Chef travel to me?
Chef Melissa is only available for bookings within the city of San Francisco.
Other San Francisco Gift Ideas:(View all 104 San Francisco experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Sunset Catamaran CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(38)From: $60
- Learn to Fly Big SurAvg Rating of: 4-half(12)From: $279
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(17)From: $100
- San Francisco Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(21)From: $160
- Bioluminescent Kayak Adventure in Tomales BayFrom: $75
- Napa Valley Hot Air Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(11)From: $239
- America's Cup SailingAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $140
- Gourmet Chocolate TourAvg Rating of: 5(10)From: $55
- San Fran ULTRA Chocolate & Cocktail TourAvg Rating of: 5(5)From: $90
- All San Francisco Experiences