Playing Lesson with a Pro
The Fleming Course at Harding Park - San Francisco, CA
Wednesday through Saturday
*Pending instructor & course availability
- Learn from PGA Professional Mark Favell, a highly skilled instructor who has been recognized as one of the Top 10 Instructors in California
- Cover skills including reading terrain, hitting from tough spots on the course, course management, how to play "smart golf", club selection and more
- Includes cart & green fees on the Fleming Course at Harding Park
- Take your golf game to the next level!
Often following golf lessons on the driving range, golfers find themselves asking "I had the perfect swing on the range, why can't I seem to transfer my skills to the golf course?"
With a Playing Lesson from PGA Professional Mark Favell, you'll learn skills and techniques sure to help you score better, and get more enjoyment out of your golf game.
Although swing mechanics are important, there is much more to being a successful golfer. With a Playing Lesson, you'll get out onto the course with your instructor and learn skills including:
- How to hit from different lies on the course (i.e. uphill, downhill, sidehill, etc..)
- Proper stance for various shots on the course
- Shot selection & club selection
- Course management and how to avoid trouble areas on the course
- Judgement of distances
About Your Instructor Mark Favell:
Mark Favell is a PGA Class A Pro and has recently been named a Top 10 Best Teacher in the state of California. Prior to teaching at Harding Park, Mark served as Director of Instruction at Kris Moe Golf Schools - a Top 25 Golf School in the U.S.
Mark utilizes the latest in computer video technology while working with all levels of players, from beginners to PGA and LPGA professionals.
- Includes cart & green fees for the duration of your lesson
Approximately 2 hours; most golfers will play 9 holes with their instructor during the course of this lesson.
This will be a 1 on 1 private lesson.
Spectators are not allowed.
This experience is weather dependent. In the event of possible inclement weather, please contact your instructor.
What to Wear:
Appropriate golf attire including a collared or mock neck shirts, spike-less golf shoes, and slacks or Bermuda shorts.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 2 weeks in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given but you may reschedule your lesson with at least 72 hours notice to your instructor.
Other San Francisco Gift Ideas:(View all 104 San Francisco experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Sunset Catamaran CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(37)From: $55
- Learn to Fly Big SurAvg Rating of: 4-half(12)From: $279
- Gourmet Chocolate TourAvg Rating of: 5(10)From: $55
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(15)From: $100
- San Francisco Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(21)From: $160
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $220
- Napa Valley Hot Air Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(11)From: $239
- America's Cup SailingAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $140
- San Fran ULTRA Chocolate & Cocktail TourAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $85
- All San Francisco Experiences
"Mark is a genius. My girlfriend was tired of hearing me complain about my golf game so she got me this lesson for my birthday. Mark fixed my swing in 15 minutes, and then we hit the course to play some holes. It was great, and I recommend him. "
"The pro was experienced and knowledgeable, gave good instruction and techniques. By the end of the session, I was a different individual."
"I would recommend a lesson with Mark Favell to anyone I know. He took my swing and focused on making it better instead of trying to change it completely. He is extremely knowledgeable about golf and took a tech-savy approach to improving my golf swing. I really enjoyed Mark's personality and the instruction he gave me."