Romantic Dinner for 2
San Francisco, CA
Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays
Pending Chef's availability
*Rates do not apply for Valentine's Day or holidays
- Your Chef will bring the groceries, prepare a delicious four course dinner, serve you, and clean up afterward
- Discuss with Chef food preferences, dietary concerns and menu options during an initial consultation
- Great experience for new parents who can't get out, or any couple looking for a memorable romantic evening!
There is something to be said for being served exquisite cuisine at a candle-lit table sitting across from the one you love. With this experience you can do just that, without leaving the comforts of your own home!
Chef Melissa Furano will come to your home and make this an evening you and your loved one will never forget. After Chef Melissa arrives with groceries in hand, she'll prepare a customized 4-course dinner for the two of you. She'll even clean up so the two of you can relax and enjoy each others company.
Whether it's for a surprise marriage proposal, anniversary, or just because you love each other, Chef Melissa will work with you to create a unique and memorable experience.
Chef Melissa will consult with you to customize the menu to your liking, and can accommodate virtually any tastes you have.
So get ready for a romantic evening that you and your loved one will never forget, because the saying really is true, there is no place like home!
- Only available for bookings within the city of San Francisco
- Full kitchen facilities are required for this experience
- Gratuity for your chef is not included but is appreciated if you enjoy the experience
- Click here for menu options
- Chef will work with you to customize menu selections to your preferences; should you request a particular item outside the established budget, not a problem, you can simply reimburse your Chef
- For groups of up to 10 guests, check out our Personal Chef for an Evening in San Francisco experience
Approximately 2-3 hours
Two (it is a Romantic Dinner!) For groups of up to 10 guests, please see our "Personal Chef for an Evening" experience in San Francisco.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
This is your experience, dress as you wish!
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no returns or exchanges are allowed. However, rescheduling is allowed free of charge with at least 72 hours notice.
Can I customize the menu selections?
Yes. Chef Melissa will work with you to customize menu selections to your preferences; should you request a particular item outside the established budget, you can simply reimburse your Chef.
I live outside of San Francisco, will the Chef travel to me?
Chef Melissa is only available for bookings within the city of San Francisco.
Other San Francisco Gift Ideas:(View all 104 San Francisco experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Sunset Catamaran CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(38)From: $60
- Learn to Fly Big SurAvg Rating of: 4-half(12)From: $279
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(17)From: $100
- San Francisco Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(21)From: $160
- Bioluminescent Kayak Adventure in Tomales BayFrom: $75
- Napa Valley Hot Air Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(11)From: $239
- America's Cup SailingAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $140
- Gourmet Chocolate TourAvg Rating of: 5(10)From: $55
- San Fran ULTRA Chocolate & Cocktail TourAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $85
- All San Francisco Experiences
"Chef Melissa provided an exceptional experience and is highly recommended. "
"Thank you, Cloud 9, for Melissa, our chef. She did exactly what she said she would do. She was on time, friendly and a superb cook. Good choice. I intend to use Cloud 9 again because of her. Good job."