Oakland International Airport - Oakland, CA
Saturdays - 8:00 PM
*Pending pilot availability
Enjoy the beautiful night lights of the city skyline and fly by the famous monuments on the San Francisco City Lights Aerial Tour!
- FAA certified and experienced pilots
- Aircraft offers great visibility for sightseeing and photography opportunities during the 35 minute flight
- Soar through the air for a birds eye view of the lights of Downtown Oakland and San Francisco, Fisherman's Wharf, Alcatraz and more
- Perfect for a romantic date night or just a family outing!
The San Francisco City Lights Aerial Tour offers the best views of the city and it's monumental landmarks in a beautiful, luxurious Cessna 207!
You'll take flight from the renowned Oakland International Airport and immediately see the most breathtaking views of the San Francisco Bay Area.
Memorable sights on the 35 minute flight may include:
- Downtown Oakland
- The Bay Bridge
- Downtown San Francisco
- The Golden Gate Bridge
- Alcatraz Island
- Palace of Fine Arts
- Coit Tower
- Fisherman's Wharf
- Pacific Coastline
Every seat in the Cessna 207 is a window seat and offers unbeatable panoramic views, perfect for great photos and sightseeing on board.
Take to the sky in luxury for a birds eye view of the city on the San Francisco Aerial Scenic Tour!
The aircraft can seat up to 6 passengers, but the total weight of all participants cannot exceed 1,100 lbs.
Gratuity is not included but is appreciated if you enjoy your aerial tour.
All passengers under the age of 18 will require parental consent to board the aircraft.
Pilots are fluent in English, Spanish and German.
The total time of the experience is approximately 45 minutes with a 35 minute flight time (engine start to engine stop).
The plane can accommodate up to 6 per flight, so you may be accompanied by other passengers.
Spectators may come to the airport to watch or take pictures of the take-off and landing.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions, closed-toe shoes, and sunglasses are highly recommended.
It is recommended to request bookings for this experience at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 48 hours prior to your experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 48 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event of your experience being canceled due to inclement weather, you will reschedule directly with your experience provider.
How many passengers can the aircraft hold?
The Cessna 207 can hold up to 6 passengers, weight permitting.
What do I need to bring on my flight?
Passengers will need a valid form of identification to board the plane. It is also recommended to bring a sweater and your camera!
Is the aircraft temperature controlled?
The aircraft is equipped with heat, but it is recommended to bring a sweater with you.
Can I take pictures in flight?
Absolutely, pictures are encouraged as a way to record the experience.
Other San Francisco Gift Ideas:(View all 104 San Francisco experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Sunset Catamaran CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(38)From: $60
- Learn to Fly Big SurAvg Rating of: 4-half(12)From: $279
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(17)From: $100
- San Francisco Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(21)From: $160
- Bioluminescent Kayak Adventure in Tomales BayFrom: $75
- Napa Valley Hot Air Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(11)From: $239
- America's Cup SailingAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $140
- Gourmet Chocolate TourAvg Rating of: 5(10)From: $55
- San Fran ULTRA Chocolate & Cocktail TourAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $85
- All San Francisco Experiences