Sausalito Food and Wine Tour
April - September:
Thursday through Sunday - 11:30 AM
Taste and sip your way through Sausalito's historic downtown village on this 3-hour walking tour!
- Explore the famed Sausalito village with a 5-star provider on TripAdvisor
- Guided walking tour visits up to 7 local stops for gourmet food, chocolate, and wine tastings
- Discover the rich history of this small town while strolling along the waterfront
- A perfect tour for both locals and tourists alike!
A quick jaunt from San Francisco, Sausalito is a favorite destination of locals and tourists alike. During this 3-hour walking tour, the first of its kind in the area, you will experience this small town like you never have before!
Sip, sample, and taste your way through the historic downtown village as your knowledgeable guides provide tidbits of insider knowledge and historical facts. Embarking from downtown Sausalito, you will stroll the Bridgeway Promenade and soak in incomparable views of the coastline and the San Francisco skyline.
Along the way, you will visit up to 7 tasting locations that may include:
- The Trident
- Sushi Ran
- Madrigal Family Winery
- The Barrel House
- Pick Me Up Chocolate
Tastings throughout the tour are a variety of unique small bites, gourmet chocolates and local wines.
There's no better way to explore Sausalito than to taste your way through it!
- Food and beverage tastings are included in the price of this tour
- Participants must be at least 21 years of age or older with a valid ID
- Participants can expect to walk at a liesurely pace for approximately 1 mile
- You will visit multiple tasting locations with enough food served to happily fill most stomachs
Approximately 3 Hours
You may be accompanied by up to 15 people per tour
This experience is only for those booked on the tour.
This tour will run rain or shine. Always contact the experience provider with questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Please dress appropriately for expected weather conditions and walking.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14-21 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no cancellations are allowed. Failure to appear on your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Are there any age requirements for this experience?
Yes, participants must be at least 21 years of age with a valid form of ID.
What happens if the weather is bad?
Most of this tour will take place indoors, therefore it will run rain or shine.
How much walking is involved?
This tour will cover approximately 1 mile of walking. Participants can expect to stand for a majority of the tour with seating available in some tasting locations.
What if I have dietary restrictions?
Food substitutions and vegetarian options are available throughout the tour with enough notice. Please indicate at the time of booking if you have dietary restrictions or food allergies.
Other San Francisco Gift Ideas:(View all 106 San Francisco experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Sunset Catamaran CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(38)From: $55
- Learn to Fly Big SurAvg Rating of: 4-half(12)From: $279
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(16)From: $100
- San Francisco Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(21)From: $160
- Bioluminescent Kayak Adventure in Tomales BayFrom: $75
- Napa Valley Hot Air Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(11)From: $239
- America's Cup SailingAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $140
- Gourmet Chocolate TourAvg Rating of: 5(10)From: $55
- San Fran ULTRA Chocolate & Cocktail TourAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $85
- All San Francisco Experiences