Grant Avenue - San Francisco, CA
Stanford Shopping Center - Palo Alto, CA
San Francisco Location
Monday - 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Wednesday - 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Thursdays & Fridays - 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Saturday - 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Sunday - 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Palo Alto Location
Mondays & Tuesdays - 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Wednesday-Friday - 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Saturday - 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Sunday - 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Initial consultation allows a certified therapist to target your problem areas
- Your session will begin with a soothing foot treatment
- Available in 60, 75 and 90 minute sessions
- Therapist will use special massage oils and perform light to medium relaxing strokes to increase circulation, improve skin and muscle tone
Experience total relaxation through a classic Swedish massage.
This Swedish Massage is a European massage technique and your therapist will use special massage oils while manipulating your muscles and de-stressing your entire body. You will walk away feeling fully revived with better circulation, more flexibility, and an overall ease of muscle aches and tensions.
- Must be 12 years of age or older to receive spa services
- To book your spa experience you must redeem your certificate through Cloud 9 Living
This experience may be 60, 75, or 90 minutes in length.
This experience is for one person.
This experience is just for you.
This experience takes place indoors and will not be affected by weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing. A robe, slippers and towel will be provided.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 7 days in advance for weekend services; however, same day reservation requests are always welcome.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
What is the cancellation/re-scheduling policy?
There is no penalty for cancellation more than 48 hours in advance of appointments for package/group/multiple services or more than 24 hours in advance of a single service. Should you need to cancel your appointment within the 24/48-hour window, we will make every effort to fill your slot. If we are unable to do so, or if we are only able to fill part of the time, you will be charged for the portion of the services that remains unfilled.
How can I pay the gratuity after my service(s)?
Gratuity cannot be paid on a credit card. Gratuity can be paid in cash or on debit cards that can beVisa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover or JCB. No checks will be accepted at that time.
Are there facilities available for use after services are complete?
At this time, there are steam showers located in the women's area and a hydrotherapy tub that may be requested in advance of your booking. There are also showers located in some of the individual rooms where scrubs and wraps are done. There are no steam rooms at this time.
Is spa attire provided?
Yes. Robe and slippers are provided. The spa also offers body wraps which offer increased warmth after a scrub or wrap.
When should I arrive?
You should arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. For massages and facial treatments, customer will receive a complimentary foot soak during this time period before your appointment. Therefore, you may choose to come 20 minutes prior to your appointment time.
What if I have a preference of the gender of my therapist?
You can request a male or female therapist during the booking process.
What health information should the spa know prior to booking?
Please disclose any pregnancy, medical conditions, allergies, or prescription medications you are taking for your safety and comfort prior to your service(s). You can disclose this information in our "Booking Notes" section when you submit a booking request, as well as on the intake questionnaire upon your arrival at the spa.The disclosure of this information will ensure that each customer has a safe and relaxing time at the spa.
Other San Francisco Gift Ideas:(View all 104 San Francisco experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Sunset Catamaran CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(37)From: $55
- Learn to Fly Big SurAvg Rating of: 4-half(12)From: $279
- Gourmet Chocolate TourAvg Rating of: 5(10)From: $55
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(16)From: $100
- San Francisco Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(21)From: $160
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $220
- Napa Valley Hot Air Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(11)From: $239
- America's Cup SailingAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $140
- San Fran ULTRA Chocolate & Cocktail TourAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $85
- All San Francisco Experiences
"The Spa was wonderful! Their staff was extremely kind and professional, and the relaxation room prior to the massage was also extremely nice to unwind in. The massage therapist was knowledgeable, and made the experience very relaxing. I would definitely recommend it to others."