Thursday through Sunday - 11:00 AM
Treat yourself to an afternoon of culinary perfection as you taste your way through Yountville, the only U.S. city to make the list of the top 20 most Michelin-starred cities in the world!
- Discover Yountville with a 5-star provider on TripAdvisor
- This 3-hour, guided walking tour includes all food tastings, wine, and fun foodie facts
- Visit up to 8 famed locations in Yountville
- Indulge in the world-renowned cuisine of celebrity chefs
- Come hungry!
Located in Napa County, Yountville is a small town known for its world-class cuisine. In fact, it is the only U.S. city to make the list of the top 20 Michelin-starred cities in the world! This 3-hour walking tour will allow you taste and sip your way through this famed foodie destination.
Departing from downtown Yountville, you will causally stroll with your knowledgeable foodie guide and learn historical tidbits about the town and discover which celebrity chefs call Yountville home.
Along the way, you will visit up to 8 tasting locations that may include:
- Cornerstone Cellars
- The Market Place
- Bouchon Bakery
- Hope & Grace Wine Room
- Kollar Chocolates
- French Laundry Garden Walk & Talk
Tastings throughout the tour are a variety of unique small bites, gourmet chocolates and local wines.
Boasting 6 Michelin stars among its restaurants, Yountville is the premier culinary destination in the United States. Do not miss out on this opportunity to sample some of the finest cuisine in the world!
- Food and beverage tastings are included in the price of this tour
- Participants must be at least 21 years of age or older with a valid ID
- Participants can expect to walk at a slow pace for approximately 1 mile
- You will visit multiple tasting locations with enough food served to happily fill most stomachs
Approximately 3 Hours
Up to 15 people per tour
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This tour will run rain or shine. Always contact the experience provider with questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Please dress appropriately for expected weather conditions and walking.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14-21 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no cancellations are allowed. Failure to appear on your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Are there any age requirements for this experience?
Yes, participants must be at least 21 years of age with a valid form of ID.
What happens if the weather is bad?
Most of this tour will take place indoors, therefore it will run rain and shine.
How much walking is involved?
This tour will cover approximately 1 mile of walking. Participants can expect to stand for a majority of the tour with seating available in some tasting locations.
What if I have dietary restrictions?
Food substitutions and vegetarian options are available throughout the tour with enough notice. Please indicate at the time of booking if you have dietary restrictions or food allergies and accommodations will try to be made.
Other San Francisco Gift Ideas:(View all 104 San Francisco experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Sunset Catamaran CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(38)From: $60
- Learn to Fly Big SurAvg Rating of: 4-half(12)From: $279
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(17)From: $100
- San Francisco Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(21)From: $160
- Bioluminescent Kayak Adventure in Tomales BayFrom: $75
- Napa Valley Hot Air Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(11)From: $239
- America's Cup SailingAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $140
- Gourmet Chocolate TourAvg Rating of: 5(10)From: $55
- San Fran ULTRA Chocolate & Cocktail TourAvg Rating of: 5(5)From: $90
- All San Francisco Experiences