- Fly through the sky across a 1,500 foot twin zipline and hit speeds in excess of 40 miles per hour!
- Located above the treetops of Vallecito's scenic Gold Country
- You'll cross a 60 foot long skybridge before being strapped into a full-body climbing harness and connected to the cable. Now it's time to take the leap and let the fun begin!
- Bring a friend and race each other across the double cables for an unforgettable memory!
- To add even more thrills, check out our Zipline & Moaning Cavern Adventure complete with a 165-foot rappel!
Once limited to the jungles of countries like Costa Rica, zip lines are becoming increasingly popular in the U.S. as a way for everyday adventure seekers to experience high-flying thrills.
Located in the beautiful Gold Country of Vallecito, this 1,500 foot twin zip line offers you the chance to race a friend or family member at speeds in excess of 40 mph for the thrill of a lifetime!
You will approach the massive launch tower by crossing a 60-foot long sky bridge before being strapped into a full-body climbing harness and then securely connected to the cable. Bring a friend who's ready for anything because the double cables mean zippers can race the zip line in pairs.
Experience an unparalelled zipline adventure!
- Participants must weigh between 70 - 280 pounds and have a waist size no bigger than 55 inches
- No experience necessary
- Note that 2 zips each means that you get to do the same zipline twice
Approximately 1 hour
2 people on separate zip lines at a time.
This experience is only for those participating.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Comfortable attire and appropriate for the weather.
For this experience we recommend booking at least 5 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given but you may reschedule your zipline experience in advance of your booked date.
Are there any age, size or experience requirements?
No experience necessary. There are no age requirements however, minors must have a liability form filled out by their parents on site, or witnessed by the adult who brings them. All participants must be in good physical health, weigh between 70 - 285 pounds, and have a waist size no bigger than 55 inches.
Other San Jose Gift Ideas:(View all 36 San Jose experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to Fly Big SurFrom: $279Avg Rating of: 5(4)
- Learn to Fly Bay TourFrom: $279Avg Rating of: 3-half(3)
- Napa Valley Hot Air Balloon RideFrom: $215Avg Rating of: 4-half(3)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- San Francisco Dinner CruiseFrom: $156Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Champagne Brunch CruiseFrom: $97Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Zipline AdventureFrom: $90Avg Rating of: 4(3)
- Zipline and Moaning Cavern AdventureFrom: $175
- Fighter Pilot for a DayFrom: $1,395Avg Rating of: 4-half(1)
- All San Jose Experiences
"It was such a fun experience! And there was more around the area that we could explore. It made for a great day."
"I received my adventure as a gift, and was pretty excited about it. When we booked it, we received confirmation almost immediately. Our trip was fantastic, and the destination was everything we expected and more! We went for a zip line adventure at Moaning Caverns, and when we were done we explored the cavern. They had an amazing little gift shop where everything was very reasonably priced. The people were all great and treated us very well.Thanks for a great time!"
"We drove for 2.5 hours and went on one zip line which took approximately 30 seconds. The booking stated to allow 1 to 2 hours for the experience and overall by the time we arrived, drove to the zipline, donned on the equipment, zipped the line, removed the equipment and drove back to our car took only 30 minutes. Other zip lining experiences have many lines not just one. I would not recommend this to anyone unless they just happen to be in the area and wanted a quick bit of fun. "