Zip Line Adventure in Vallecito
- Fly through the sky across a 1,500 foot twin zipline and hit speeds in excess of 40 miles per hour!
- Located above the treetops of Vallecito's scenic Gold Country
- You'll cross a 60 foot long skybridge before being strapped into a full-body climbing harness and connected to the cable. Now it's time to take the leap and let the fun begin!
- Bring a friend and race each other across the double cables for an unforgettable memory!
- To add even more thrills, check out our Zipline & Moaning Cavern Adventure complete with a 165-foot rappel!
Once limited to the jungles of countries like Costa Rica, zip lines are becoming increasingly popular in the U.S. as a way for everyday adventure seekers to experience high-flying thrills.
Located in the beautiful Gold Country of Vallecito, this 1,500 foot twin zip line offers you the chance to race a friend or family member at speeds in excess of 40 mph for the thrill of a lifetime!
You will approach the massive launch tower by crossing a 60-foot long sky bridge before being strapped into a full-body climbing harness and then securely connected to the cable. Bring a friend who's ready for anything because the double cables mean zippers can race the zip line in pairs.
Experience an unparalelled zipline adventure!
Participants must weigh between 70 - 280 pounds and have a waist size no bigger than 55 inches.
Approximately 1 hour
2 people on separate zip lines at a time.
This experience is only for those participating.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Comfortable attire and appropriate for the weather.
For this experience we recommend booking at least 5 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given but you may reschedule your zipline experience in advance of your booked date.
Are there any age, size or experience requirements?
No experience necessary. There are no age requirements however, minors must have a liability form filled out by their parents on site, or witnessed by the adult who brings them. All participants must be in good physical health, weigh between 70 - 285 pounds, and have a waist size no bigger than 55 inches.
Why should I buy this experience from Cloud 9 Living?
Customers sometimes ask why they should buy an experience gift from Cloud 9 Living, rather than directly from the experience provider or another company. The answer is simple - WE DO GIFTING RIGHT!
No Risk, No Worries - Gift giving is meant to be fun, not stressful. That's why we've come up with flexible policies like free exchanges, and 30 day refunds.
Best in Class - We vet all our experience providers to ensure your gift recipient is in great hands. We check their years in business, awards, certifications, safety record, and constantly monitor customer reviews. Rest assured, they're AWESOME!
Exchanges - With over 1,800 experiences nationwide, we've got something for everyone. So if your gift recipient decides they'd like to exchange the experience you gave them for another of our 1,800+ amazing experiences - no problem!
Looking to book this experience when you purchase?
No need, give the perfect gift and let them choose their date. If you'd like to buy and book, simply give us a call at (866) 525-6839.
Other San Jose Gift Ideas:(View all 36 San Jose experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to Fly Big SurFrom: $305Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Learn to Fly Bay TourFrom: $305Avg Rating of: 3(2)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129Avg Rating of: 5(3)
- Zipline AdventureFrom: $105Avg Rating of: 2-half(1)
- Champagne Brunch CruiseFrom: $110Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- San Francisco Dinner CruiseFrom: $155Avg Rating of: 5(3)
- Santa Cruz Food TourFrom: $95Avg Rating of: 4-half(3)
- Hang Gliding LessonFrom: $190Avg Rating of: 4-half(1)
- Napa Valley Hot Air Balloon RideFrom: $245Avg Rating of: 4-half(2)
- All San Jose Experiences
"We drove for 2.5 hours and went on one zip line which took approximately 30 seconds. The booking stated to allow 1 to 2 hours for the experience and overall by the time we arrived, drove to the zipline, donned on the equipment, zipped the line, removed the equipment and drove back to our car took only 30 minutes. Other zip lining experiences have many lines not just one. I would not recommend this to anyone unless they just happen to be in the area and wanted a quick bit of fun. "