Lopez Lake Rec Area - Arroyo Grande, CA
Thursday through Tuesday - 10:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Saturday through Sunday - 10:00 AM to 5:30 PM
- Top-rated provider on Tripadvisor and compliant with all ACCT regulations
- Challenging adventure course with over 50 unique elements
- First course of its kind to offer side-by-side adventure/zip line park
- 3-hour pass includes unlimited zip lining, 45' Quick Jump and full access to both the beginner and upper parks
- An awesome adventure course that will have you feeling like a kid again!
This Aerial Adventure Course is located at the beautiful Lopez Lake in Arroyo Grande. It's a perfect backdrop to the challenge that awaits you!
Before you head out onto the course for 3-hours of unlimited fun, your guides will provide you with a quick safety briefing and training session. You will learn how to safely swing through the course with the equipment provided. Before you know it, your guides will set you and your group free to traverse the course at your own pace.
Over the next 3 hours, you will be free to conquer the aerial obstacles however your like. You may want to warm up on the lower park, and beginner courses or perhaps you want to bee line straight to the zip lines! It's up to you how you want to spend your time, and utilize the over 50 challenging elements on the course. With 4 zip lines totaling over 2,100', courses up to 30 feet off the ground and even a 45' free fall jump, you won't want for things to do! Your guides will be out there on the course and ready to assist you if any obstacle stumps you, though that is half the fun...
Prepare for a day of fun and physical challenges with this Aerial Adventure Course!
- Aerial adventure is self guided
- All participants must be at least 5 years of age
- All participants must be at least 7 years of age for access to the upper park
- Any children under the age of 12 must have an adult chaperone present on the course
- All participants must be able to reach up to 6 feet to explore the upper park or 5 feet to explore the beginner park
- Participants must weigh at least 40 pounds to access the beginner park and between 70-250 pounds for access to the upper park
- Participants will be weighed prior to their adventure
- This is a physical challenge and all participants must be in reasonably good health
- Participation is not advised for individuals who are pregnant or with pre-existing medical conditions
- All participants will be required to sign a liability waiver prior to the experience
This pass is good for 3 hours of aerial adventure
There may but up to 80 other participants on the course at any given time. Don't worry, this is a large adventure park with plenty of obstacles for everyone! To purchase a certificate for a group larger than 6, please contact Cloud 9 Living directly.
Absolutely! Spectators are encouraged to watch from a viewing platform with benches.
This experience is weather dependent and may be canceled in the case of high wind or heavy rain. Please contact your experience provider directly with any questions regarding the weather.
What to Wear:
Please be mindful of the weather and dress appropriately. This is an outdoor activity so be sure to come in clothes you don't mind getting a bit dirty. Closed-toe shoes are required by all participants. Ankle supporting boots are recommended, but sneakers are fine. Some participants do like to wear gloves, especially if it is cold or your hands are sensitive. Long hair must be tied back and jewelry should be left at home.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel/reschedule with at least 72 hours notice will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Are there any restrictions to participate?
Yes, and it's a bit complicated. Are you ready? All participants must meet ALL of the below criteria: *Age - Participants must be at least 7 years old to access the upper park and 5 years old to access the beginner park. Anyone under the age of 12 will require an adult chaperone present on the course with them. *Weight - All participants must weigh between 70-250 pounds to access the upper park. Anyone weighing between 40-69 pounds will be limited to the beginner park. *Height - All participants must be able to reach up to 6 feet in order to access the upper park. Those only able to reach 5 feet will be limited to the beginner park. With any questions or concerns regarding these requirements, please feel free to contact Cloud 9 Living directly.
Is this a zipline tour?
This adventure course is the first of its kind to offer both a zip line park and a complete aerial adventure park. Aerial adventure parks are typically characterized as a series of physical and mental obstacles that require participants to jump, climb, grab, and swing their way across. This will require teamwork and problem solving all while harnessed in at heights of up to 30 feet above the ground! With this experience, you will also have unlimited access to the park's zip lines.
Do you operate in bad weather?
This course does not operate in high winds or heavy rain due to safety concerns.
Are cameras and/or GoPros allowed?
Yes! You are allowed to bring cameras of Gopros along. It is recommended but not required that you bring a strap. The supplier does not take any responsibility for dropped phones or cameras.
Cell phone straps are for sale at the site as well as GoPro helmet straps, which you can rent for $3.00 (subject to change).
Will there be water available on the course?
Water is available during the adventure as well as for sale along with other beverages (sports drinks, sodas, etc.). Guests are allowed to bring their own water bottle as well. A medium sized bottle with a clip would be recommended.
Other Santa Barbara Gift Ideas:(View all 45 Santa Barbara experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyFrom: $200
- Santa Barbara Hot Air Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $220
- Hot Air Balloon Ride and Wine TourFrom: $315
- Downtown Santa Barbara Food TourAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $99
- El Paseo Wine and Photo TourFrom: $99
- Tandem Paragliding Elings ParkAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $100
- Mountain Tandem ParaglidingFrom: $200
- Private Skippered Sailing CharterFrom: $364
- Cessna Scenic FlightFrom: $259
- All Santa Barbara Experiences