Santa Barbara Municipal Airport - Goleta, CA
Daily - 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
*Pending pilot availability
- Enjoy views of beautiful downtown Santa Barbara and the surrounding areas from the comfort of a Cessna 172
- Provider voted a top flight school by the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association
- The only FAA approved scenic flight tours in the Santa Barbara area
- Fun experience for visitors or Santa Barbara locals who are interested in experiencing the city from a new perspective
Step aboard a Cessna 172 for a magnificent bird's eye view of the best sights in Santa Barbara.
After take-off you will enjoy up to 60-minutes of flight time featuring breathtaking views of Santa Barbara, Montecito, Santa Ynez, and nearby points of interest.
Famous sights featured during this flight may include:
- Downtown Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Harbor
- The Channel Islands
- Lake Cachuma
- Santa Ynez, Wine Country
Regardless of the route you take, you are sure to enjoy the flight and the expert narration of your FAA certified pilot!
- Maximum combined weight must not exceed 380 lbs
- There are no age restrictions, but the aircraft can be loud and is not pressurized which may be uncomfortable for younger flyers
- Participants will be required to sign a liability release form
- NOTE: Scenic flights may not be able to cover all listed areas in the time allotted. If you have a preference, please let your pilot know before the flight.
1.5 hours total, with up to 1 hour of flight time.
This is a private flight for up to 3 participants, pending weight restrictions.
Spectators are welcome to come and watch or take pictures from the ramp outside of the school.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience with your experience provider. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
Is there a maximum weight limit?
Yes, there is a maximum combined weight restriction of 380 lbs for the three participants on the flight.
Is there a minimum age requirement to participate?
There is no age restriction for this flight, but the aircraft can be loud and the cabin is not pressurized, so some young fliers may be uncomfortable.
Other Santa Barbara Gift Ideas:(View all 45 Santa Barbara experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyFrom: $200
- Santa Barbara Hot Air Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $220
- Hot Air Balloon Ride and Wine TourFrom: $315
- Downtown Santa Barbara Food TourAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $99
- El Paseo Wine and Photo TourFrom: $99
- Tandem Paragliding Elings ParkAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $100
- Mountain Tandem ParaglidingFrom: $200
- Private Skippered Sailing CharterFrom: $364
- Cessna Scenic FlightFrom: $259
- All Santa Barbara Experiences