Santa Barbara, CA
Saturdays & Sundays - 12:00 PM
Discover the delicious food of Downtown Santa Barbara on a guided, walking food tour!
- Sample the town's award-winning cuisines on a 3.5 hour tour
- The progressive lunch offers a look into the history of the region, culture, and of course the food
- Visit up to 7 tasting locations that may include the Santa Barbara Public Market, Renaud's Patisserie & Bistro, Isabella's Gourmet Foods, and Cebada Winery
- Indulge in fresh French pasties, regionally sourced and sustainably made food and wine, a gourmet noodle bar, wood fired pizza and more!
Sample Santa Barbara on a guided, 3.5-hour walking tour of Downtown!
With the help of an experienced guide, you'll visit up to 7 tasting locations where you'll sample delicious foods while learning about the history and culture of the region. Stops along the way may include (subject to change):
- Renaud's Patisserie & Bistro
- Santa Barbara Public Market
- Empty Bowl Gourmet Noodle Bar
- Isabella's Gourmet Foods
- Cebada Winery
- Cielito Restaurant
- Persona Wood Fired Pizzeria
- C'est Cheese
- McConnel's Fine Ice Creams
Samples throughout the tour may include French style cakes, noodles, award-winning wines, Mexican cuisine, wood fired pizza, artisan cheeses and ice cream.
Explore the beautiful California town and enjoy delicious food and drinks on the Downtown Santa Barbara Food Tour!
- Food and beverage tastings (including 2 alcoholic tastings) are included in the price of this tour
- Participants can expect to walk approximately 1.85 miles during the tour
- Gratuity for your guide is not included but is appreciated if you enjoy the experience
- You will visit up to 7 tasting locations with enough food served to happily fill most stomachs
This tour will last approximately 3.5 hours.
Up to 12 people per tour.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience will run in rain or shine.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothes appropriate for the weather and walking.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance. Bookings within 72 hours may not be accepted.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no cancellations/refunds will be given but you may reschedule your tour with at least 72 hours advance notice.
How long is the tour?
The Downtown Santa Barbara Food Tour will last approximately 3.5 hours.
What if I have dietary restrictions or food allergies?
With enough notice, most food allergies and restrictions can be accommodated on this tour.
How far will we walk?
This tour covers approximately 1.85 miles.
Are children welcome on the tour?
Children are welcome on the tour, however please note that approximately 2 miles of walking during the 3.5 hour tour will take place.
Is gratuity included in the price?
Gratuity for your tour guide is not included, but is recommended if you enjoy this experience.
Are wheelchairs or strollers allowed on the tour?
yes, the tour is mostly downhill and can accommodate wheelchairs or strollers.
Does the tour start and end at the same location?
No, this tour will end about a 15 minute walk away from the starting point. The State Street Trolley is accessible and $.50 to ride. Your tour guide can provide directions back to the starting location, if needed.
Other Santa Barbara Gift Ideas:(View all 43 Santa Barbara experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyFrom: $200
- Santa Barbara Hot Air Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $220
- Hot Air Balloon Ride and Wine TourFrom: $315
- Downtown Santa Barbara Food TourAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $99
- El Paseo Wine and Photo TourFrom: $99
- Tandem Paragliding Elings ParkAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $100
- Mountain Tandem ParaglidingFrom: $200
- Private Skippered Sailing CharterFrom: $364
- Cessna Scenic FlightFrom: $259
- All Santa Barbara Experiences
"We loved our Downtown Santa Barbara Food Tour tasting. Kendall (the guide) was so nice and talked with us. We tried things we typically wouldn't and discovered places we didn't know existed. We're already planning our next tour with friends."