Jeep Wine Tour
Santa Barbara, CA & Santa Ynez/Solvang, CA
Daily - 10:00 AM from Santa Barbara
Daily - 11:00 AM from Santa Ynez/Solvang
Spend a relaxing day exploring wine country with a knowledgeable and friendly guide on this Back Country Wine Tour!
- Tours have been family owned and operated since 1999
- Small group sizes offer a customized and relaxing tour
- Awarded "Official Best of Adventure Tours in California" by Media World, USA
- Enjoy the gorgeous California scenery while learning local history and sampling delicious wine
Climb aboard a comfortable, weather-proof, custom 7-passenger jeep for a one of a kind wine tour in beautiful California wine country.
Enjoy lush valley views, back-country roads with breathtaking scenery, and stops at 4 of the region's best wineries for tastings. You will also enjoy a gourmet picnic lunch at one of the vineyards before journeying back toward Santa Barbara.
Your enthusiastic driver is happy to answer any questions you may have. They will provide interesting insights on the area's history and plant life. Your driver will also give information on wine production, the basics of wine tasting, and the history of each winery.
- Participants must be at least 6 years of age and at least 21 years of age to participate in the wine tastings
- Valid ID is required
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off within the Santa Barbara or Santa Ynez/Solvang area, your professional guide, all tasting fees, picnic lunch, bottled water and gratuity for your guide are included in this tour
The tour lasts approximately 6.5 hours from Santa Barbara, 5 hours from Santa Ynez / Solvang
You will be accompanied by other participants on this tour, for a total of up to 7 people.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions and sturdy, closed toed shoes. We also recommend bringing sunglases, a hat, and ID, sunscreen, a camera, and a light jacket or sweater.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 21 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 5 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 5 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Other Santa Barbara Gift Ideas:(View all 41 Santa Barbara experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyFrom: $200
- Santa Barbara Hot Air Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $220
- Hot Air Balloon Ride and Wine TourFrom: $315
- Downtown Santa Barbara Food TourFrom: $99
- El Paseo Wine and Photo TourFrom: $99
- Tandem Paragliding Elings ParkAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $100
- Mountain Tandem ParaglidingFrom: $200
- Cessna Scenic FlightFrom: $259
- Jeep Wine TourFrom: $318
- All Santa Barbara Experiences