Private Skippered Sailing Charter
Santa Barbara Harbor - Santa Barbara, CA
Daily - 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Daily - 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- All Captains are USCG licensed
- Sail aboard your choice of a luxury 28', 32', or 36' Catalina yacht
- Enjoy stunning views of the Santa Barbara coastline
- Opportunity to skipper the boat for those looking to learn new skills
- A great way to escape the city and spend a day on the water!
Spend your day relaxing at sea aboard a private, captained yacht with this Private Skippered Sailing Charter for up to 6 passengers!
Your day at sea will begin with an introduction to your captain and crew. They will provide you with a quick safety briefing before welcoming you aboard the luxury yacht of your choice.
For this skipper sailing charter, you and up to 5 friends will have the choice of sailing aboard a 28', 32', or 36' Catalina yacht. These boats have all the modern amenities you need with the classic and iconic styling that Catalinas are known for. You'll be cruising in style for sure!
Enjoy your day in the lap of luxury as you sail along the American Riviera - Santa Barbara. Feel free to pack a picnic to enjoy while soaking in the views, or sip a glass of your favorite wine while keeping a watchful eye out for wildlife. You can even help the captain skipper the boat if you like!
However you choose to spend your time at sea, this is sure to be to an experience you and your friends will be talking about for years to come!
- No prior sailing experience necessary
- You may bring your own food and drinks including alcohol - except for red wine and other dark drinks that may stain the boat
- Children under the age of 13 are required to wear a life vest while on board.
- Please no black or hard soled shoes
- Up to 6 passengers/participants per boat
- Gratuity for your captain is NOT included in the price of this experience
Length of the experience is dependent upon option selected. Please allow for an additional 30 minutes for early arrival/check-in in addition to the time spent sailing.
This is a private experience for your party of up to 6 people.
This experience is only for those on the charter.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience Provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Please wear comfortable clothes and dress in layers. Soft-soled, non-marking shoes only. In addition, it is recommended to bring a hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, no cancellations are allowed. If you need to reschedule, you may do so for a $50 fee with advanced notice. September-May, rescheduling requires 30 days notice and June-August requires 60 days notice. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule with required notice will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
What should we bring?
You are welcome to bring along your own food and drink. It is also recommended that you pack a layer or two to wear as well as sunglasses and sunscreen.
Can I captain the boat?
Absolutely! Your captain is happy to show you the ropes and give you the opportunity to sail the boat if you would like.
Will there be food or drink offered on the boat?
You are welcome to pack your own food and beverages. However, please no red wine or other dark alcohols that might stain the boat.
Catering may be available directly through the provider at an additional cost. Please contact the experience provider directly to make arrangements.
Do children need to wear life vests?
Yes, all children under the age of 13 are required by law to wear a life vest while on board.
Other Santa Barbara Gift Ideas:(View all 45 Santa Barbara experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyFrom: $200
- Santa Barbara Hot Air Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $220
- Hot Air Balloon Ride and Wine TourFrom: $315
- Downtown Santa Barbara Food TourAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $99
- El Paseo Wine and Photo TourFrom: $99
- Tandem Paragliding Elings ParkAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $100
- Mountain Tandem ParaglidingFrom: $200
- Private Skippered Sailing CharterFrom: $364
- Cessna Scenic FlightFrom: $259
- All Santa Barbara Experiences