Private Surfing Lesson
Santa Barbara, CA
Daily, pending instructor availability.
- Experienced surf instructors have been awarded a Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence and lessons are ranked in the top 100 activities in Santa Barbara
- Enjoy 90-minutes of personalized instruction in a comfortable learning environment with a friendly and enthusiastic teacher
- Fully customizable to your skill level making it perfect for both first-time and experienced surfers!
Splash into the surfing community with an exciting Private Surfing Lesson in Santa Barbara!
Lessons will take place at beautifully groomed beaches with sandy bottoms and calm waves. The surfboards are soft top for safety and offer more stability and buoyancy for beginners than traditional fiberglass boards.
Your experienced teacher will offer 90 minutes of personalized instruction that can be customized to your skill level.
Choose between a one-on-one lesson or grab a group of friends and catch a wave together!
Whether you're a first-timer or an experienced surfer wanting to perfect your technique, the Private Surfing Lesson in Santa Barbara is the perfect way to spend any day in Southern California!
Surfboard and wetsuit are included.
Gratuity for your guide is not included, but is appreciated if you enjoy your experience.
Accommodations can be made for large groups. Please contact Cloud 9 Living for groups over 4 participants.
Private instruction for your group. Larger groups and groups with children will have additional instructors. Please contact Cloud 9 Living for pricing for groups over 4 participants.
Yes! Spectators are welcome to watch from the beach you will be surfing at.
This experience is weather dependent but does occur in most conditions. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Swim suits are recommended. Wetsuits will be provided.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and/or rescheduling is allowed up to 24 hours prior to the experience. Cancellations are subject to a cancellation fee. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 24 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Do I need experience?
No! Your surfing lesson is customized to fit your skill level.
What is included?
Your surfboard and wetsuit are included.
Are there any age restrictions?
Participants should be at least 5 years of age and able to swim.
Other Santa Barbara Gift Ideas:(View all 43 Santa Barbara experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyFrom: $200
- Santa Barbara Hot Air Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $220
- Hot Air Balloon Ride and Wine TourFrom: $315
- Downtown Santa Barbara Food TourFrom: $99
- El Paseo Wine and Photo TourFrom: $99
- Tandem Paragliding Elings ParkAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $100
- Mountain Tandem ParaglidingFrom: $200
- Private Skippered Sailing CharterFrom: $364
- Cessna Scenic FlightFrom: $259
- All Santa Barbara Experiences