Santa Barbara Harbor - Santa Barbara, CA
Select Thursdays only.
Click here for schedule.
- All Captains are USCG licensed
- Cruise aboard a majestic 50' catamaran sailboat
- Sample fine local wines and the area's best craft beers (depending on date selected)
- Enjoy stunning views of the Santa Barbara coastline at sunset
- A truly relaxing way to spend an evening with a loved one or friends!
Spend an incredible evening sampling fine local wines and craft brews during this Sipping on the Sea Cruise.
Your evening of indulgence will begin when you board the luxury catamaran departing from Santa Barbara Harbor. Find a comfy seat on the bow where you can watch the waves crash and the sun set or find a nice cozy corner to visit with your group. There isn't a bad seat in the house on this 50' vessel with over 1,400 square feet of deck space!
As you cruise the Santa Barbara coastline, you will be treated to a guided sampling of either fine local wines or the area's best craft brews. Each cruise features a new local company, so be sure to inquire about the tastings at the time of booking! Sip, compare, and enjoy the approximately 4-5 tastings offered and then enjoy a glass of your favorite in your complimentary Govino glass! The pours do tend to be generous, but guests are welcome to purchase additional bottles or glasses on board. You may also want to visit the on board snack bar for a delicious anti-pasta platter to nibble on throughout this approximately 2-hour tour of Santa Barbara.
Between sips, be sure to keep your eye on the water as sightings of dolphins, sea lions, and other marine wildlife are extremely common! As the sun slips down over the horizon, you won't want this evening to end!
- No outside alcohol permitted
- Cash bar is available onboard for alcoholic beverages, soft drinks and snacks
- Please no black or hard soled shoes
- Ticket includes guided beer/wine tasting and souvenir Govino glass
- Must be at least 21 years old with valid photo ID for this cruise
Cruise lasts approximately 2 hours. Please allow an additional 30 minutes for early arrival/check-in.
Boat can accommodate up to 40 passengers
This experience is only for those with tickets
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience Provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Please wear comfortable clothes and dress in layers. Soft-soled, non-marking shoes only. In addition, it is recommended to bring a hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, no cancellations are allowed. If you need to reschedule, you may do so up to 7 days prior to your booked date. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 7 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
What wines and beers will we be sampling?
This cruise features a local winery or brewery for each cruise and you will enjoy a sampling of 4-5 varieties from that supplier. Please inquire at the time of booking to find out who the featured supplier will be. Typically, the schedule is established about 30 days prior to the cruise date.
What should we bring?
We recommend that you dress in layers as it tends to be cooler and breezy on the water. Wear comfortable, non-marking soled shoes. You will also want to bring a camera, sunscreen, sunglasses and binoculars if you have them.
Drinks and snacks will be available on board at the cash bar.
Are we guaranteed to see wildlife?
There are never any guarantees when dealing with wildlife, but w you are highly likely to spot dolphins, sea lions, and other marine wildlife!
Are there restrooms available on board?
Yes! There are two restrooms on board for your convenience.
What if I get sea sick?
The 50' Catamaran is a very stable boat and your captain will do a great job of navigating the seas. However if you are prone to motion sickness, you may wish to take over the counter medications according to manufacturer's directions prior to boarding.
Other Santa Barbara Gift Ideas:(View all 43 Santa Barbara experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyFrom: $200
- Santa Barbara Hot Air Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $220
- Hot Air Balloon Ride and Wine TourFrom: $315
- Downtown Santa Barbara Food TourFrom: $99
- El Paseo Wine and Photo TourFrom: $99
- Tandem Paragliding Elings ParkAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $100
- Mountain Tandem ParaglidingFrom: $200
- Private Skippered Sailing CharterFrom: $364
- Cessna Scenic FlightFrom: $259
- All Santa Barbara Experiences