Stand Up Paddle Lesson - Santa Barbara
Santa Barbara, CA
Daily, pending guide availability
- Your guides are recipients of Trip Advisor's Certificate of Excellence award and ranked in the top 100 activities in Santa Barbara
- Low student-to-teacher ratio offers 90 minutes of personalized paddleboarding instruction
- Perfect for beginners, experts and everyone in-between
- Make a splash in the calm ocean waters of Southern California from the comfort of a top of the line paddleboard!
This Stand Up Paddle Lesson in Santa Barbara offers a relaxing environment while boasting breathtaking views only available in Southern California!
Your "walking on water" adventure will begin with a safety demonstration and getting familiar with the board. Your instructor will work with you on learning the proper paddling technique, provide demonstrations and offer tips on balancing and paddling with continuing support and side-by-side advice.
Whether you're a first time paddler or want to learn a new technique, your experienced instructor will help you feel right at home on the water during your Santa Barbara Stand Up Paddle Lesson!
90 minutes of personalized instruction, SUP board, paddle, wetsuit and instructor are all included in the price of this experience.
Gratuity for your guide is not included, but is appreciated if you enjoy your experience.
Accommodations can be made for large groups. Please contact Cloud 9 Living for groups over 6 participants.
Expect a 6:1 student-to-teacher ratio, with a maximum of approximately 20 participants. Accommodations can be made for large groups. Please contact Cloud 9 Living for pricing on groups over 6 participants.
This experience is for participants only.
This experience is weather dependent but does occur in most conditions. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Swim suits are recommended. Wetsuits will be provided.
For this Stand Up Paddle Lesson - Santa Barbara experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and/or rescheduling is allowed up to 24 hours prior to the experience. Cancellations are subject to a cancellation fee. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 24 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Are there any age restrictions?
Participants 5 years of age and above are welcome to paddleboard. Participants must know how to swim.
Will I get wet?
Yes! Wetsuits will be provided!
Do I need experience?
No paddle boarding experience is necessary but participants must be able to swim.
Other Santa Barbara Gift Ideas:(View all 43 Santa Barbara experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyFrom: $200
- Santa Barbara Hot Air Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $220
- Hot Air Balloon Ride and Wine TourFrom: $315
- Downtown Santa Barbara Food TourAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $99
- El Paseo Wine and Photo TourFrom: $99
- Tandem Paragliding Elings ParkAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $100
- Mountain Tandem ParaglidingFrom: $200
- Private Skippered Sailing CharterFrom: $364
- Cessna Scenic FlightFrom: $259
- All Santa Barbara Experiences