April - October:
Friday through Sunday - 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- Top-rated provider on TripAdvisor
- Challenging adventure course is the only of its kind in the Seattle area
- Aerial adventure lasts approximately 2.5 hours and is packed with outdoor fun and exercise
- Put your problem-solving skills to the test with unique obstacles including rope loop bridges, cargo nets, and more
- An awesome adventure course that will have you feeling like a kid again!
This Aerial Adventure Course, located just outside Seattle in the famed Woodinville Wine Country, is the only course of its kind in the area. Not to be confused with a zip line tour, this adventure course will have you utilizing your strength, agility, and mind to make your way across a series of challenging obstacles!
Before you head out onto the course, your guides will provide you with a quick safety briefing and training session. You will learn how to safely swing through the course with the carabiners and harnesses provided. Before you know it, your guides will set you and your group free to traverse the course at your own pace.
Over the next 2-3 hours, you will be free to conquer the aerial obstacles however your like. This is not a guided tour of the course, so you are in control of your own experience out there. You may choose to spend some extra time climbing the cargo net or cross the rope loop bridges a few extra times. Your guides will be out there on the course and ready to assist you if any obstacle stumps you, though that is half the fun!
If you are looking for a fun way to challenge yourself mind, body, and spirit... this obstacle course is the perfect way. Find out what you're made of as you make your way through a series of obstacles, 50 feet off the ground. You may even surprise yourself! At the very least, you will have a blast!
- All participants must be 7 years of age or older
- Any children under the age of 12 must be accompanied on the course by an adult
- Participants must weigh between 65-250 pounds and fit safely into a climbing harness
- This is a physical challenge and all participants must be in reasonably good health
- Participation is not advised for individuals who are pregnant or with pre-existing medical conditions
- All participants will be required to sign a liability waiver prior to the experience
- Price includes a wine tasting pass per participant (21 years of age and older) that can be used at a number of local wineries. You will receive your wine tasting pass and a list of locations to choose from on the day of your experience. The pass is valid for 1 year.
Typically the course takes 2.5-3 hours.
You may be accompanied by other tour participants with group sizes not exceeding 20 and an instructor to participant ratio of 1:5. For groups larger than 6, please contact Cloud 9 Living at 866-525-6839 for pricing.
Absolutely! Spectators are encouraged to watch as they explore the park from below.
This experience is great in all weather conditions. Rain only adds to the fun! In the event that they do have to close the course due to lightning or extreme weather conditions, you will be able to reschedule directly with the experience provider.
What to Wear:
Please be mindful of the weather and dress appropriately. This is an outdoor activity so be sure to come in clothes you don't mind getting a bit dirty. Closed-toe shoes are required by all participants. Ankle supporting boots are recommended, but sneakers are fine. Some participants do like to wear gloves, especially if it is cold or your hands are sensitive. Long hair must be tied back and jewelry should be left at home.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel/reschedule with at least 72 hours notice will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Are there age and weight restrictions to participate?
Yes. All participants must weigh between 65-250 pounds and be at least 7 years old. Additionally, any children under the age of 13 will need an adult climbing partner with them at all times on the course.
Note: all participants may be required to weigh-in prior to their experience to ensure they are within safety guidelines.
Is this a zipline tour?
No! An aerial adventure park is not a zipline tour. Aerial adventure parks are typically characterized as a series of physical and mental obstacles that require participants to jump, climb, grab, and swing their way across. This will require teamwork and problem solving all while harnessed in at heights of up to 50 feet above the ground!
Will there be others out there on the course?
Yes. Each session could potentially have up to 19 other participants on the course at any given time. There will also be guides out there as well.
This may seem like a lot, but aerial adventure courses are all about teamwork and problem solving. It is possible to get through the course without assistance, but often the obstacles are more fun when you work together. It's entirely up to you how you wish to move throughout the course!
Do you operate in bad weather?
This course does operate in rain, snow, sun and fog. Honestly, rain only adds to the fun! However, you will want to make sure you dress appropriately for the weather conditions.
The tour provider will cancel, however, if they feel the weather is putting participants at risk. Typically this would occur if lightning or high winds occur. Always contact your experience provider directly with any concerns about the weather.
What is the wine tasting pass?
The experience provider for the Aerial Adventure Course has partnerships with many local wineries and offers a wine tasting pass that can be used at any partner location. The price of this experience includes a wine tasting pass per participant (must be 21 years of age or older). You will receive your wine tasting pass and a list of locations to choose from on the day of your experience. Each location has their own unique tasting. The pass is valid for 1 year. If you have any questions regarding the wine tasting pass your experience provider will be able to assist you on the day of your experience.
Other Seattle Gift Ideas:(View all 43 Seattle experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(7)From: $175
- Race a FerrariFrom: $388
- Race a LamborghiniFrom: $338
- Gourmet Seattle Food & Cocktail TourAvg Rating of: 5(19)From: $84
- Food Tour of Pike Place MarketAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $51
- Chocolate Indulgence TourAvg Rating of: 5(6)From: $62
- Lake Union Date Night CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $285
- Lake Union Sunset CruiseFrom: $94
- San Juan Island Kayak TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(7)From: $108
- All Seattle Experiences