Bike Historic Neighborhoods
Daily - 8:00 AM
*Suggested months are July & August
- Your guide will customize your tour to match your age, fitness level, and areas of interest
- Visit local markets, wander through the historic district, and examine the city's unique art & architecture
- Explore the undiscovered treasures of Seattle's cultural heritage, while enjoying the city's legendary bicycling
Enjoy a scenic and historic route through Seattle's charming and unique neighborhoods. Basic bike tour routes include visits to the Waterfront, Ballard, Fremont, University District, Leishi, Columbia City, China Town/International District and Pioneer Square.
Your guide will customize your ride to explore areas you will most enjoy, including sites such as Mirtle Edwards Park, Fisherman's Terminal, Discovery Park, Burke-Gilman Trail, Kite Hill, Washington Park Arboretum, Viretta Park, Lake Washington and Kubota Japanese Gardens.
Enjoy this fascinating excursion into the heart and soul of this magical city!
General Features of the Tour:
Small group exploration of the fascinating cultural and ethnic diversity Native American, Asian American, African American, Pacific Islander and European American and natural and social history of Seattle. Enjoy the extraordinary natural beauty of the mountains, waterways and forest, public art, architecture, historic sites, and beautiful bicycling.
Tour does not include meals or bikes. Rentals are available upon request for an additional cost.
Starting/Ending Point: Any convenient location in greater Seattle, Washington, including hotels, bed and breakfasts, bike rental location, etc.
Skill Level: Suitable for Fit Beginners / Intermediate / Experts
Mileage: 5-80 km, 3-50 miles. Distance is custom to each group's request.
Cycling Conditions: Paved roads, mostly flat and small hills, maybe a couple of big hills.
Suggested Bike: Touring, hybrid or mountain bikes are suitable. Bicycle helmets are required by local law.
Full day - Aprroximately 8 hours
This experience is for up to 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8
This experience runs rain or shine.
What to Wear:
Comfortable and safe attire for biking. Make sure to dress for the weather.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14-21 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Other Seattle Gift Ideas:(View all 42 Seattle experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(7)From: $175
- Race a FerrariFrom: $388
- Race a LamborghiniFrom: $338
- Gourmet Seattle Food & Cocktail TourAvg Rating of: 5(20)From: $84
- Food Tour of Pike Place MarketAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $51
- Chocolate Indulgence TourAvg Rating of: 5(6)From: $62
- Lake Union Date Night CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $285
- Lake Union Sunset CruiseFrom: $94
- San Juan Island Kayak TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(7)From: $108
- All Seattle Experiences