Capitol Hill - Seattle, WA
Friday through Sunday - 3:00 PM
*Additional dates may be added during peak season
- Discover why chefs and restaurateurs have migrated to Capitol Hill to show off their culinary genius'
- Tour provider is the #1 ranked attraction on tripadvisor.com
- Enjoy more than 13 ethnically diverse tastes on this delicious tour through Seattle's trendy Capitol Hill neighborhood
- Great for both visitors and Seattle locals!
Explore Seattle's trendy and eclectic neighborhood, Capitol Hill, one bite at a time on this Capitol Hill Food Tour.
Capitol Hill is at the front of the city's happening food scene. This neighborhood is known for its inclusive culture and this has drawn chefs and restauranteurs to travel here to show off their culinary skills and ethnic infusions.
This neighborhood is home to many restaurants and cafes, a mix of nightclubs, specialty boutiques, and over 60 locally-owned coffeehouses.
Your guides are culinary and history enthusiasts who are thrilled to take you on a worldly food adventure through Seattle's Capitol Hill.
Highlights on this tour include:
- 13+ ethnically diverse bites and sips
- A behind the scenes visit to a bakery kitchen
- America's favorite food truck, as seen on "Good Morning America"
- Entertaining stories and history of this eclectic neighborhood
- A taste of the trendy and fastest growing segment in the alcohol industry - hard cider
- And much more!
- Experience includes all food and drink tastings (enough for a meal) and a VIP discount card that will entitle you to 10-15% off on future purchases at your favorite vendors and shops
- Gratuity for your tour guide is not included but is appreciated if you enjoy your experience
- A certain level of physical fitness is required as you will be walking and on your feet for approximately 2 hours. The tour covers 1.1 miles, half of which is uphill
- Cameras are encouraged to take photographs during the tour, but video cameras and tape recorders are prohibited
- Tour tastings and venues are subject to change
You will be accompanied by other tour participants, with a maximum of 16 per tour. For groups larger than 4 please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothes appropriate for the weather, and bring an umbrella if necessary. You will be on your feet for 2 hours, so be sure to wear comfortable shoes.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance of intended date of use.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, all bookings are final and cancellations/rescheduling is not allowed.
Does this tour have anything to offer a native Seattleite?
Definitely! Many tour participants live in Seattle. Locals often join the tour to learn about the great food find right in Seattle that have been under their noses the entire time! Seattle is brimming with lively tales and history, and this will be a great way to rediscover your hometown.
Do the tours start and end at the same place?
The tours end within a few blocks of the starting point. Your tour guide will be happy to assist with directions at the end of the tour.
Are the tours wheelchair / stroller accessible?
Unfortunately tours are not wheelchair/stroller accessible.
What is included in the ticket price?
- All food and drink tastings (enough for a meal)
- Signature merchant and dining guide
- Seasonal recipes
- A special VIP discount card that is only available to tour participants. Return to your favorite shops and vendors you tasted at on the tour and receive a 10-15% discount on your entire purchase.
Should I eat anything before the tour?
It is recommended that you eat a light meal before participating in the tour. The amount of food sampled on the tour is significant enough that many people delay or skip lunch afterwards, or will opt for a later dinner depending on the tour time.
Do we only walk around and sample food?
Absolutely not! You will taste locally made foods and beverages that will awaken your palate, while learning about and meeting the storied characters and vendors that give Seattle life. Soak up the rich and vibrant history that even locals don’t know about!
Are there age restrictions?
Children are welcome, but please bear in mind that some children have a limited attention span and therefore a 2-3 hour tour or event may not be appropriate for them. Parents know their children best and should assess the situation individually. Since there is a lot of standing, walking, and congestion, please consider this when deciding whether the tours and events are appropriate for your child.
If your child is 2 years of age or younger and will not be eating, you will not need to purchase a ticket for him/her. If your child is 3 years of age or older, you will need to purchase a ticket for him/her, regardless if he/she will be eating. Please bear in mind that strollers are extremely challenging on the tour.
Other Seattle Gift Ideas:(View all 35 Seattle experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(7)From: $175
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 4-half(6)From: $220
- Gourmet Seattle Food & Cocktail TourAvg Rating of: 5(17)From: $84
- Chocolate Indulgence TourAvg Rating of: 5(6)From: $62
- Food Tour of Pike Place MarketAvg Rating of: 5(12)From: $51
- Lake Union Date Night CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $285
- Lake Union Sunset CruiseFrom: $94
- San Juan Island Kayak TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(7)From: $108
- Indoor SkydivingFrom: $66
- All Seattle Experiences
"Had a lot of fun -- great guide."
"Our guide, Kylie, was fun and entertaining. She kept our group moving at a good pace and was funny. Thank you for the enjoyable experience."
"Funny, knowledgeable guide. Delicious food! Great for those visiting Seattle as well as locals. Come hungry! "