Deluxe Seattle Helicopter Tour
Thursday through Sunday- 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM
*Pending pilot availability
- Fly with a FAA certified and experienced pilot
- Take in the amazing sites of downtown Seattle, the Space Needle, Snoqualmie Falls, Mt. Rainer, and more
- Choose to fly aboard a Robinson R-22 or R-44
- Great experience for both visitors to Seattle or locals looking for a unique viewpoint of the city!
Looking for a private helicopter tour of Seattle? Why not go for the best? Step aboard a Robinson R-22 or R-44 helicopter for the ultimate aerial tour of Seattle.
Lift off from Auburn Municipal Airport and enjoy hovering over the incredible sites of downtown Seattle and the surrounding area.
Your tour operator has over 30 years of experience providing helicopter lessons and tours in the Seattle area.
See the breathtaking sites of the area including:
- Mt. Rainer
- Downtown Seattle
- Seahawks VMAC
- Century Link and SafeCo Stadiums
- Space Needle
- Ballard Locks and Ship Canal
- Fisherman's Terminal
- Spectacular Homes in Medina
- Downtown Bellevue
- Lake Washington
- Puget Sound
- Snoqualmie Falls
- Tiger Mountain
- Cougar Mountain
- All passengers must present a valid photo ID (passport or driver's license)
- No bags, with the exception of cameras, will be allowed on your flight
- Individual passengers must weigh no more than 290 lbs and all passengers must be able to legally ride in a car without a car seat and able to wear a seat belt
- Participants will be required to sign a liability release form
Approximately 40-42 minutes of flight time.
This is a private tour for your group size.
Spectators are welcome to come and watch or take pictures and view the takeoff.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7-14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
Are there any age or weight restrictions?
There is no set age limit, but passengers must weigh less than 290 pounds, be able to wear a seat belt and legally ride in a car without a car seat.
What if my flight is cancelled due to weather?
This experience is weather dependent. In the event your flight is canceled due to inclement weather, you will reschedule directly with the experience provider. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What type of helicopter will I be in for this flight?
The tour will take place in either a 2-seater R-22 or a 4-seater R-44, depending on the option selected.
Other Seattle Gift Ideas:(View all 43 Seattle experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(7)From: $175
- Race a FerrariFrom: $388
- Race a LamborghiniFrom: $338
- Gourmet Seattle Food & Cocktail TourAvg Rating of: 5(20)From: $84
- Food Tour of Pike Place MarketAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $51
- Chocolate Indulgence TourAvg Rating of: 5(6)From: $62
- Lake Union Date Night CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $285
- Lake Union Sunset CruiseFrom: $94
- San Juan Island Kayak TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(7)From: $108
- All Seattle Experiences
"Worth every penny!!"
"My wife and I agreed long ago that for special occasions if gifts were going to be given, it would always be destination or adventure style gifts. Our flight over the city of Seattle was truly unique, and the company that provided it was both knowledgeable and friendly. I can't express how impressed we were with the experience. The day was beautiful and the pilot was very interesting. I want to thank you for making our special occasion truly fantastic. "
"It was a beautiful day and we were surprised to see, as big and busy as Seattle looks there is still lots and lots of open land and untouched trees. The lakes, Snoqualmie Falls, as well as the Space Needle are wonderful to see up-close. No wonder it's called " The Emerald City." "