Kirkland City Dock; Kirkland, WA
Spring and Summer Tours.
April - Late May
Saturday and Sunday at 1:30 PM
Late May - Late June:
Daily at 1:30 PM and Saturday & Sunday at 3:30 PM
Late June - Early September:
Daily at 1:30 PM & 3:30 PM and Saturday and Sunday at 11:30 AM.
Saturday and Sunday at 1:30 PM
Rates do not apply for holiday, Valentines Day and specialty cruises.
- Enjoy live narration of the area's history and interesting facts of the sites
- See panoramic views of Mt. Ranier, some homes of Seattle's rich and famous, and the University of Washington Husky Stadium
- This is a great tour for visitors and locals alike to explore the area
Enjoy stunning scenery and learning about the history of the area on this wonderful Lake Washington Cruise.
This tour is sure to impress with its beautiful scenery, views of Mt. Ranier, the University of Washington Husky Stadium, and waterfront homes of the area's rich and famous.
Depart from Kirkland City Dock and enjoy a memorable, narrated cruise on Lake Washington.
This is a fun, informational cruise for local and tourists alike! Don't forget your camera!
All ages welcome. Children under 4 are free; please let us know at the time of booking so that we can make proper accommodations.
You will be accompanied by other tour participants, with a maximum of 150 per tour. For groups larger than 6 please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
This experience is only for those on the cruise.
The experience provider cruises year-round, rain or shine. In the rare event the Coast Guard prohibits cruising because of weather, the provider will reschedule your experience.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothes appropriate for weather conditions.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 5 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given but rescheduling your cruise is allowed up to 72 hours prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Is the boat wheelchair accessible?
Wheelchair accessibility is difficult on this cruise and not recommended. Please let us know of any special assistance needs at the time of booking so that we can make any necessary accommodations.
Will I get seasick?
It is highly unlikely. This boat will sail in the protected, calm waters of Lake Washington and does not go out into open ocean water.
Can children cruise?
Children of all ages are welcome. Children under the age of 4 are free. Please let us know how many to expect in your party at the time of booking so that we can make proper accommodations.
Other Seattle Gift Ideas:(View all 39 Seattle experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $220Avg Rating of: 4-half(5)
- Learn to FlyFrom: $175
- Gourmet Seattle Food TourFrom: $82Avg Rating of: 4-half(7)
- Chocolate Indulgence TourFrom: $60Avg Rating of: 5(5)
- Food Tour of Pike Place MarketFrom: $49Avg Rating of: 5(4)
- Lake Union Sunset CruiseFrom: $94
- Lake Union Date Night CruiseFrom: $245
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Fighter Pilot for a DayFrom: $1,395Avg Rating of: 4(3)
- All Seattle Experiences