Select Dates Only:
Click here for schedule
Discover the art of mixology and learn about local, Washington-based distilleries during this Mixology Class at indi chocolate in the world-famous Pike Place Market or at SieMatic in Belltown Seattle!
- Class led by a certified mixologist
- Learn to make two, delicious cocktails using only locally-sourced ingredients
- Take home a souvenir shot glass after the class
- A fun activity for locals and visitors alike!
If you've ever tried to recreate that amazing drink you had at the cocktail lounge the other night, you know it is no easy feat. Creating the perfect cocktail takes knowledge and skill. Expand your cocktail-making repertoire with this Mixology Class at indi chocolate in Pike Place Market or at SieMatic in Belltown!
Led by a certified mixologist, you will learn to make 2, amazing cocktails using alcohol from local distilleries during this class. The laid-back, small group setting will mean there is plenty of opportunity for individual attention and guidance along the way. You'll discover ways to creatively incorporate unexpected ingredients into your drinks like cocoa nibs, mole rubs, and tea! And the best part? You get to enjoy your drinks as you go!
This approximately 1.5-hour Mixology Class will teach you everything you need to know to impress your friends with a truly special drink. So what are you waiting for? Step behind the bar and find out what it takes to make a truly great cocktail!
- Participants must be at least 21 years of age with valid photo ID
- Class includes 2 delicious cocktails and a souvenir shot glass
Class will last approximately 1.5 hours
Class sizes range from 3-15 people.
This experience is for the booked participants only.
This experience takes place indoors and is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
Casual attire is fine.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance. However, 72 hours notice is required at a minimum.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, all bookings are final. Failure to appear on your booked date will result in the loss o f the value of your experience.
Is there an age restriction for this class?
Yes. Participants must be at least 21 years old with a valid photo ID to participate in this Mixology Class.
Do I need to bring anything?
Nope! All the materials you will need for the class will be provided.
How much alcohol will be served?
During this class, you will learn to make and subsequently enjoy 2 delicious cocktails made with alcohol from local distilleries.
Other Seattle Gift Ideas:(View all 43 Seattle experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(7)From: $175
- Race a FerrariFrom: $388
- Race a LamborghiniFrom: $338
- Gourmet Seattle Food & Cocktail TourAvg Rating of: 5(20)From: $84
- Food Tour of Pike Place MarketAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $51
- Chocolate Indulgence TourAvg Rating of: 5(6)From: $62
- Lake Union Date Night CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $285
- Lake Union Sunset CruiseFrom: $94
- San Juan Island Kayak TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(7)From: $108
- All Seattle Experiences