Olympic National Park -departing from Seattle, WA
Friday and Sunday - 7:30 AM
Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday- 7:30 AM
Mid-May - September:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday - 7:30 AM
- Your friendly and knowledgeable guides have been featured in National Geographic, USA Today and the Seattle Times
- With a small tour group and an expert guide, your day can include anything from beaches and mountains to forests and farms
- Hike or snowshoe around parts of Olympic Park
- Learn about forest ecology, geology and the plants & wildlife in the Olympic Mountains
- Enjoy a gourmet picnic lunch with wine included
Discover the area's treasured Olympic National Park in an intimate setting.
With a small tour group and an expert guide, your quintessential Northwest day can be tailor-made to the group and particular day and there are many options to choose from.
In the Olympic Peninsula, you will find picturesque remote beaches with driftwood scattered along the shore alongside the country's oldest forests.
The Dungeness National Wildlife Refuge is located along the scenic loop. Your guide may lead you out onto the sand spit that hooks out into the strait where you may view thousands of waterfowl and shorebirds descend on the waters protected by the spit.
Weather permitting, the tour may drive up to Hurricane Ridge, where you can watch for wildlife and get breathtaking 360 degree views of the Olympic National Park. Walking or light hiking is a part of this tour and there may be enough snow for snowshoeing at Hurricane Ridge. If there is sufficient snow, your guide will provide all necessary equipment for the adventure.
Perhaps you will visit Crescent Lake that is surrounded in trails full of history or explore Marymere Falls nearby.
Your day in this exceptionally beautiful, rugged and wild peninsula can take you anywhere you want to go - from beaches to mountain tops while navigating ferries and bridges. Your tour guide will help to make this a unique experience you will not soon forget.
- Participants must be at least 10 years old
- Includes pick-up and drop-off at your downtown Seattle hotel, cruise terminal, or downtown Arc'teryx retail store
- Guided by highly qualified naturalist
- Travel in adventure-outfitted Mercedes van or luxury SUV
- Locally sourced and/or organic lunch, seasonal snacks and refreshments throughout the tour
- All park entry fees are included
- Snowshoes in winter months (weather permitting) will be provided
- Comprehensive naturalist commentary
- Gratuity for your guide is not included but is appreciated
11.5 hours tour time; 7:30 AM departure
You will be accompanied by other tour participants, with a maximum of 10 per tour. For groups larger than 4 please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
Tours run rain or shine because the Pacific Northwest is stunning regardless of what the weather may bring. In rare circumstances, the weather will prevent a tour from running. If this occurs, the experience provider will work with you directly to reschedule.
What to Wear:
It is recommended that you wear layers that you can add if there is wind, rain or snow, and remove when there is sunshine. Comfortable walking shoes will allow you to explore further at some of our stops. It's always a good idea to bring sunglasses and a camera!
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance of intended date.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no cancellations are allowed, however you may reschedule up to 7 days before your scheduled date with a $50 per person change fee. No changes are allowed within 7 days.
What should we wear or bring?
Please wear closed toe comfortable walking shoes, hiking shoes, or boots. A light wind/waterproof jacket is always good to have. Non-cotton layers (please avoid jeans) are also recommended. Extra layers or a second pair of shoes can be safely stored in tour vehicles if you decide you do not need them. It's always a good idea to bring sunglasses and a camera! Your tour guide will provide reusable water bottles, along with other snacks and refreshments.
How strenuous is this? How much experience do I need to have?
All scheduled departures are meant for beginners (easy to moderate). Tour guides try to cater tours to all ability and interest levels – and this really depends on the group that day. Your tour guide will choose the difficulty of the physical activity based on the group’s interest and ability level.
What kind of food will be provided?
Along the way, your tour guide will serve morning pastries with tea or coffee. At lunchtime they provide a full gourmet picnic with local wine. They will also serve afternoon snacks and refreshments. Please advise us if you have any food restrictions, allergies or requests at the time of booking. The tour provider can accommodate a wide variety of needs when given enough notice.
What if it rains or snows?
Tours rain or shine because the Pacific Northwest is stunning regardless of what the weather may bring. In rare circumstances, the weather will prevent a tour from running. If this occurs, the tour provider will work with you to reschedule.
Other Seattle Gift Ideas:(View all 42 Seattle experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(7)From: $175
- Race a FerrariFrom: $388
- Race a LamborghiniFrom: $338
- Gourmet Seattle Food & Cocktail TourAvg Rating of: 5(20)From: $84
- Food Tour of Pike Place MarketAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $51
- Chocolate Indulgence TourAvg Rating of: 5(6)From: $62
- Lake Union Date Night CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $285
- Lake Union Sunset CruiseFrom: $94
- San Juan Island Kayak TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(7)From: $108
- All Seattle Experiences
"It was a great experience. Our guide was more than knowledgeable about the area, history, geology, plants, and so forth. He was very attentive to the group and to individuals within the group. The food was simply outstanding -- more than we expected. Overall a great experience I would recommend to anyone."