Year Round: Friday and Sundays at 1:30 PM
Mid-May - October: Saturdays at 1:30 PM
- Your friendly and knowledgeable guides have been featured in National Geographic, USA Today and the Seattle Times.
- Sample stouts, ambers, ales and other handcrafted beers at 3 selected breweries.
- Enjoy the sights of Seattle, including the historic Pioneer Square, Space Needle, Pike Place Market, Olympic Sculpture Park and more.
Experience Seattle from a beer-lover's perspective. Sample handcrafted beer at selected breweries in Seattle and learn about the brewing industry in the Pacific Northwest. Sightsee through Seattle's downtown area, vibrant neighborhoods and scenic vistas in comfortable vehicles and leave the driving to our engaging guides.
Seattle is home to many of the 82 breweries in Washington State. Many of these breweries are "micro" or "craft" breweries, producing less than 20,000 barrels per year. Your tour will highlight several of these breweries through Seattle, where you will learn about the beer-brewing craft and the history of Washington breweries.
You will also enjoy the sights of Seattle, including the historic Pioneer Square, Space Needle, Pike Place Market, Olympic Sculpture Park, scenic vistas of mountains, lakes and the city, and vibrant neighborhoods. Your experienced guides will provide interpretation of the natural and cultural history of Seattle throughout the afternoon.
The tour will begin in downtown Seattle. Based on availability and hours of operation, some of the breweries you may visit include:
- Maritime Pacific Brewing Company
- Hale's Ales
- Fremont Brewing Company
- Georgetown Brewing Company
- Two Beers Brewing Company
- Elliot Bay Brewpub
- Pike Brewing Company
- Schooner Exact Brewing Company
- Elysian Brewing Company
- Capitol Hill
All participants must be at least 21 years of age with valid identification (driver's license or passport)
Tour includes downtown Seattle hotel pick up and drop off (if applicable), highly qualified and knowledgeable naturalist/beer guide, travel in adventure outfitted luxury Mercedes or Jeep, snacks, all tasting fees, hosting and commentary at the breweries and comprehensive naturalist commentary from your guide.
Your guides practice ecologically responsible tourism. All tours are powered by clean burning alternative bio-diesel fuel produced from domestic, renewable resources.
5 hours; 1:30 PM - 6:30 PM
You will be accompanied by other tour participants, with a maximum of 10 per tour. For groups larger than 6 please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothes and shoes appropriate for walking and for the weather.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance of intended date.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no cancellations are allowed, however you may reschedule up to 7 days before your scheduled date with a $50 per person change fee. No changes are allowed within 7 days.
Other Seattle Experiences:(View all 45 Seattle experiences)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Gourmet Seattle Food TourFrom: $95Avg Rating of: 4-half(10)
- Chocolate Indulgence TourFrom: $75Avg Rating of: 4-half(8)
- Tour of Pike Place MarketFrom: $60Avg Rating of: 4(7)
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $250Avg Rating of: 3-half(1)
- Lake Union Sunset CruiseFrom: $60
- Lake Union Date Night CruiseFrom: $145
- Kayak Tour of Lake UnionFrom: $110
- San Juan Island Kayak TourFrom: $135Avg Rating of: 4-half(5)
- All Seattle Experiences
- Gift Certificates