Seattle Lakes Sightseeing Cruise
South Lake Union - Seattle, WA
Mid-March through Late May:
Saturday and Sunday - 1:00 PM
Late-May - Late-June:
Daily at 1:00 PM and Saturday & Sunday at 2:45 PM
Early-July through Early-September:
Daily - 11:15 AM, 1:00 PM & 2:45 PM
Early-September through Mid-October:
Monday through Friday - 1:00 PM
Saturdays & Sundays - 1:00 PM
*Rates do not apply for holidays, Valentine's Day and specialty cruises
- Enjoy a 1.5-hour live-narrated cruise of the area's history and interesting facts of the sites
- Panoramic views of the University of Washington campus, Husky Stadium, the "Sleepless in Seattle" floating home community, Gas Works Park, marinas, the Union Bay Natural Area, and some homes of Seattle's rich and famous
- This is a great tour for visitors and locals alike to explore the area!
A perfect way to see Seattle is from the water! Come explore Lake Union, the Montlake Cut, and Portage Bay on this Seattle Lakes Sightseeing Cruise.
Your tour will depart from South Lake Union and travel around the lake's perimeter where you will learn about its history.
Cruise under some of the historic scenic bridges and enjoy spectacular views of Seattle's skyline, the University of Washington campus, and the charming houseboat district that was made famous in "Sleepless in Seattle".
You will also cruise by the world's largest floating bridge and some of Seattle's most exclusive waterfront estates.
This is a fun scenic cruise for all - local and tourists alike!
- Children under the age of 4 are free; please let us know at the time of booking so that we can make proper accommodations
This cruise will last approximately 1.5 hours.
You will be accompanied by other tour participants, with a maximum of 60 per tour. For groups larger than 6 please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
This experience is only for those on the cruise.
The experience provider cruises year-round, rain or shine. In the rare event the Coast Guard prohibits cruising because of weather, the provider will reschedule your experience.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothes appropriate for weather conditions.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 5 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given but rescheduling your cruise is allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Is the boat wheelchair accessible?
Wheelchair accessibility is difficult on this cruise and not recommended. Please let us know of any special assistance needs at the time of booking so that we can make any necessary accommodations.
Will I get seasick?
It is highly unlikely. This boat will sail in the protected, calm waters of Lake Union and Lake Washington and does not go out into open ocean water.
Can children cruise?
Children of all ages are welcome. Children under the age of 4 are free. Please let us know how many to expect in your party at the time of booking so that we can make proper accommodations.
Other Seattle Gift Ideas:(View all 34 Seattle experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(7)From: $175
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 4-half(6)From: $220
- Gourmet Seattle Food & Cocktail TourAvg Rating of: 5(19)From: $84
- Chocolate Indulgence TourAvg Rating of: 5(6)From: $62
- Food Tour of Pike Place MarketAvg Rating of: 5(12)From: $51
- Lake Union Date Night CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $285
- Lake Union Sunset CruiseFrom: $94
- San Juan Island Kayak TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(7)From: $108
- Indoor SkydivingFrom: $66
- All Seattle Experiences
"We were very satisfied. It was fun, informative and enjoyable. Will recommend to friends."
"Beautiful sites and interesting information for visitors and locals alike!"
"It was lots of fun."