Ultimate Seattle Helicopter Tour
Thursday through Sunday -9 AM to 4:30 PM
*Pending pilot availability
- Fly with a FAA certified and experienced pilot
- Take in the beautiful sites of Mt. Rainer, downtown Seattle, Belllevue, the Space Needle, Puget Sound and more
- Choose to fly aboard a Robinson R-22 or R-44
- Great experience for both visitors to Seattle or locals looking to see their city from a new perspective!
Step aboard a Robinson R-22 or R-44 helicopter for a private aerial tour of Seattle.
Lift off from the Auburn Municipal Airport and enjoy floating over the incredible sites surrounding Seattle.
Your tour operator has over 30 years of experience providing helicopter lessons and tours in the Seattle area.
See the famous sites of the area including:
- Mt. Rainer
- Downtown Seattle
- Seahawks VMAC
- Century Link and SafeCo Stadiums
- Space Needle
- Ballard Locks and Ship Canal
- Fisherman's Terminal
- Spectacular Homes in Medina
- Downtown Bellevue
- Lake Washington
- Puget Sound
- All passengers must present a valid photo ID (passport or driver's license)
- No bags, with the exception of cameras, will be allowed on your flight
- Individual passengers must weigh no more than 290 lbs and all passengers must be able to legally ride in a car without a car seat and able to wear a seat belt
- Participants will be required to sign a liability release form
Approximately 30 minutes of flight time.
This is a private tour for your group size.
Spectators are welcome to come and watch or take pictures and view the takeoff.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7-14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
Are there any age or weight restrictions?
There is no set age limit, but passengers must weigh less than 290 pounds, be able to wear a seat belt and legally ride in a car without a car seat.
What if my flight is cancelled due to weather?
This experience is weather dependent. In the event your flight is canceled due to inclement weather, you will reschedule directly with the experience provider. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What type of helicopter will I be in for this flight?
The tour will take place in either a 2-seater R-22 or a 4-seater R-44, depending on the option selected.
Other Seattle Gift Ideas:(View all 43 Seattle experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(7)From: $175
- Race a FerrariFrom: $388
- Race a LamborghiniFrom: $338
- Gourmet Seattle Food & Cocktail TourAvg Rating of: 5(20)From: $84
- Food Tour of Pike Place MarketAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $51
- Chocolate Indulgence TourAvg Rating of: 5(6)From: $62
- Lake Union Date Night CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $285
- Lake Union Sunset CruiseFrom: $94
- San Juan Island Kayak TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(7)From: $108
- All Seattle Experiences
"Very accommodating and helpful on short notice."
"We took a helicopter tour around Seattle. The guide was a great pilot, knew the area really well and had some great tips for things to see in Seattle. Definitely worth the money and would definitely go again! "
"We went up for our 25th Anniversary and the flight was wonderful! Great pilot!! Everyone should try this at least once!"