St. Louis Downtown Airport, St. Louis, MO
June through September:
Daily - 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
*Pending weather and pilot availability
- Flight takes place in a historic 1941 WACO UPF-7
- Soar above famous and picturesque views of downtown St. Louis
- FAA licensed Commercial Pilot has over 10,000 hours of flying time and has flown nearly 18,000 happy participants
- Indulge in breathtaking views from a unique bird's eye perspective
Enjoy St. Louis sights from the air as you take a trip back in time in a stunning biplane.
Cruise in historical style at 110 mph in a WACO UPF-7. Built in 1941 and restored in 1997 by noted WACO restorationists, it is one of approximately 600 built before and during World War II.
The sights depend on time, but may include:
- The St. Louis Arch
- Busch Stadium
- St. Louis Downtown Riverfront
This 1940s-reminiscent flight over the modern sights of St. Louis will be a treasured memory for years to come.
Participants may not be over 6'5". Single passengers must weigh less than 225 lbs. Combined weight of two passengers cannot exceed 350 pounds.
Although dependent on the participant, this flight is recommended for those ages 5 and up. Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
30 or 60 minutes, depending on the option selected. Please arrive 30 minutes early, and allow for additional time in the event of weather or delays.
Depends on option selected; up to 2 passengers per plane.
Spectators are welcome to come up to the plane when it is not running, take photos, and watch the experience from the ground.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Please dress for the weather and bring an extra jacket.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
What type of airplane is used for the flight?
You will fly in a WACO UPF-7. Built in 1941 and restored in 1997, it is one of approximately 600 built before and during World War II. Its cruising speed is 110 mph.
Is there an age requirement?
Yes. Although dependent on the person, this flight is recommended for participants ages 5 and up.
Other St Louis Gift Ideas:(View all 13 St Louis experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to Fly a CessnaAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $99
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $99
- Drive a NASCAR Stock CarFrom: $488
- Learn to Fly a BiplaneAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $225
- Scenic Biplane RideAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $225
- St. Louis Gourmet Food TourAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $123
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure CourseFrom: $63
- Dragster Thrill RideAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $149
- Drive a DragsterAvg Rating of: 4-half(2)From: $349
- All St Louis Experiences
"Pilot/owner (Kevin) was a joy to meet and fly with -- very safety-conscious! The airborne conversation was a great unexpected benefit of the flight. Recommend this experience be added to everyone's bucket list !!!"
"Keith was very professional and made me very comfortable."
"Wife and I had a great airplane ride over St. Louis. Keith, the pilot was excellent. We highly recommend the ride to others."