Fly a T-6 Warbird
Greenville Municipal Airport - Greenville, IL
June - October:
Daily - 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
*Pending pilot availability and weather
- The FAA Certified Flight Instructor has over 10,000 hours of flying experience and has flown over 18,000 passengers
- Enjoy a bird's eye view of Lake Carlyle from the "pilot-in-command" seat
- This lesson will leave you smiling from ear to ear and wanting to feel the excitement of flying again and again!
Climb into the "pilot-in-command" seat of the vintage 1942 aircraft and learn to Fly a T-6 Warbird with a Certified FAA Flight Instructor guiding you along the way!
Your introductory lesson will begin with a pre-flight check of the authentic aircraft and ground school instruction from your co-pilot. When you're both securely strapped in and taxi to the runway, you'll be ready for take-off.
Once air bound, you'll take control of the aircraft and have the opportunity to do aerobatic manuevers including a loop and a roll. With 30 or 60 minutes of flight time you'll really get to feel what it's like to be a fighter pilot!
Get an insider's look at life as a pilot when you Learn to Fly a T-6 Warbird!
- Participants cannot be taller than 6'5" or weigh more than 275 pounds
- Participants must be over the age of 18
- Valid government issued ID is required
Duration depends on the flight option selected. For the 30 minute flight, plan on being at the airport for approximately 60 minutes. For the 60 minute flight plan on being at the airport for approximately 90 minutes.
The Learn to Fly a T-6 Warbird is for 1 student.
Spectators are welcome to stand next to the plane when it is not running, take photos, and watch the experience from the ground.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Please dress for the weather of the day. It is recommended to bring an extra jacket.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
Where will I sit in the plane?
During this flying experience, you'll be in the pilot-in-command seat, which is located in the front of the plane. You'll get a taste of what it's like to be a fighter pilot and assist with the lowering and raising of the landing gear.
What should I bring with me?
Please bring a valid from of identification such as a passport or driver's license.
Are there any retrictions?
All participants must be at least 18 years old, no more than 6'5" tall and weigh less than 275 pounds.
Other St Louis Gift Ideas:(View all 19 St Louis experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to Fly a CessnaAvg Rating of: 5(6)From: $99
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $99
- Race a FerrariFrom: $388
- Race a LamborghiniFrom: $338
- Scenic Biplane RideAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $225
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure CourseFrom: $63
- St. Louis Gourmet Food TourAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $123
- Supercar Thrill RideFrom: $299
- Race a PorscheFrom: $338
- All St Louis Experiences