St. Louis, MO
Select Saturdays - 12:00 PM
Click here for schedule
Embark on an unforgettable culinary quest on a guided Gourmet Food Tour in St. Louis!
- Tours have been named "#1 Walking Tour in the U.S." by Wine Enthusiast Magazine and "Best of the Midwest" by Midwest Living Magazine
- 4-hour walking tour with a rotating list of featured restaurants
- Visit various gourmet establishments for craft cocktails, delicious tastings and an abundance of information from the chefs, mixologists, owners and experienced guide!
Indulge in the finest of dining experiences on the St. Louis Gourmet Food Tour!
With the help of a friendly and knowledgeable guide, you'll navigate St. Louis and stop at the best gourmet gems the city has to offer. Sit down with the owners, chefs and mixologists behind the innovative downtown culinary scene during the 4-hour walking tour.
The list of restaurants will rotate weekly, but you can expect to visit up to 4 locations for delicious tastings of creative craft cocktails and a variety of dishes. The rotating list may include (and is subject to change):
- The DeMun Oyster Bar
- Parker's Table
- Death in the Afternoon
- Ernesto's Wine Bar
- Gamlin Whiskey House
- Gravevines Wines and Cheese
Learn about the creative genius behind this gourmet dining scene on the St. Louis Gourmet Food Tour!
- Food and non-alcoholic beverage tastings are included in the price of this tour
- Participants can expect to walk at a slow pace for approximately half of this tour
- You will visit multiple tasting locations with enough food served to happily fill most stomachs
- A minimum number of 6 participants is required for this tour to run
Up to 12 people per tour
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This tour will run in rain or shine. Always contact the experience provider with questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Please dress appropriately for expected weather conditions and walking.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no cancellations/refunds will be given. Failure to appear on your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
How much walking is involved?
Participants can expect to walk anywhere between .5 and 2 miles, depending on the week of the tour. The pace is slow and you will spend most of the tour inside the various establishments.
What if I have food allergies or dietary restrictions?
Accommodations can by made for participants with food allergies or dietary restrictions. Once you have confirmed a tour date, your tour guide will contact you to discuss your likes, dislikes and individual needs.
Is there an age minimum?
Although the tour is geared towards adults, all ages are welcome on the tour.
Is gratuity included in the price?
Gratuity for your guide is not included, but is appreciated if you enjoy the tour.
How much food is served on the tour?
The focus of the tour is dining and drinking, happily filling most stomachs.
Other St Louis Gift Ideas:(View all 13 St Louis experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to Fly a CessnaAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $99
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $99
- Drive a NASCAR Stock CarFrom: $488
- Learn to Fly a BiplaneAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $225
- Scenic Biplane RideAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $225
- St. Louis Gourmet Food TourAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $123
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure CourseFrom: $63
- Dragster Thrill RideAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $149
- Drive a DragsterAvg Rating of: 4-half(2)From: $349
- All St Louis Experiences