Busch Gardens Helicopter Tour (for 2+)
Peter O. Knight Airport; Tampa, FL
Daily - 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
*Pending pilot availability
- Highly experienced FAA certified pilots
- Robinson R-44, the most popular helicopter in the world! Every seat is a window seat!
- Enjoy sites such as roller coasters and wildlife at Busch Gardens, and the skyscrapers of the city
- Experience the beauty of Downtown Tampa, Busch Gardens and more from this unique perspective!
Enjoy a scenic helicopter tour over Downtown Tampa, Busch Gardens and the Alafia River and see this beautiful region from a new perspective.
Your helicopter flight begins by departing West to get a view of the beautiful homes that line the shore of Davis Island and Bayshore Boulevard.
Next, you'll head north toward Downtown Tampa where you'll enjoy a panoramic view of the skyscrapers, the Tampa Bay Times Forum, the Florida Aquarium, and the University of Tampa.
Continuing the helicopter ride north and pass over Ybor City and the Hillsborough River to Busch Gardens. Get a unique view of the roller coasters and some of the world's most exotic animals, including giraffes, antelopes, and rhinos from above.
On your way back to the airport, you'll pass over Downtown Tampa again and head toward the Port of Tampa, where you will drop down low so that you can search for wildlife along the Alafia River. Keep your eyes peeled!
This is a great tour for tourists and locals alike to get a unique view of the region from above.
Due to weight and balance restrictions, the helicopters cannot accommodate passengers weighing more than 300 pounds. Also, for groups of three passengers, total passenger load may not exceed 550 pounds.
Children younger than 5 must be accompanied by an adult.
32-mile flight. You should plan on approximately 60 minutes from the time you arrive until the time you leave.
Up to 3 per helicopter
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
Other Tampa Gift Ideas:(View all 25 Tampa experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to Fly a CessnaAvg Rating of: 5(12)From: $99
- St. Petersburg Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(19)From: $55
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $190
- Learn to Fly a CirrusFrom: $179
- Zipline Canopy AdventureAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $74
- Tampa Sunset Heli Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 4-half(5)From: $318
- Tandem Hang GlidingAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $175
- Tandem SkydivingFrom: $234
- Hot Air Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $196
- All Tampa Experiences