Davis Island Helicopter Tour (for 2+)
Peter O. Knight Airport - Tampa, FL
Daily - 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
*Pending pilot availability
- Highly experienced FAA certified pilots
- Robinson R-44, the most popular helicopter in the world and every seat is a window seat!
- Enjoy sites such as Downtown Tampa, the beautiful homes of Bayshore Boulevard, the Port of Tampa and Hillsborough Bay
- Experience the beauty and history of Downtown Tampa and Davis Island from this unique perspective!
Enjoy a scenic helicopter tour over Tampa Bay, Davis Island and Hillsborough Bay and see this beautiful region from a new perspective.
Your helicopter flight begins by departing West to get a view of the beautiful homes that line the shore of Davis Island.
Davis Island is a Tampa neighborhood and archipelago made of two islands - two man made-islands at the mouth of the Hillsborough River.
After you pass over Bayshore Boulevard, you'll turn to the East to soar near Downtown Tampa.
Continuing the helicopter ride over the Port of Tampa, you will drop down for a chance to spot bottlenose dolphins playing in Hillsborough Bay. Keep your eyes peeled!
This is a great tour for tourists and locals alike to get a unique view of the Bay from above.
Due to weight and balance restrictions, the helicopters cannot accommodate passengers weighing more than 300 pounds. Also, for groups of three passengers, total passenger load may not exceed 550 pounds.
Children younger than 5 must be accompanied by an adult.
12-mile flight. You should plan on approximately 30 minutes from the time you arrive until the time you leave.
Up to 3 per helicopter
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
Other Tampa Gift Ideas:(View all 25 Tampa experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to Fly a CessnaAvg Rating of: 5(8)From: $99
- St. Petersburg Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(11)From: $55
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $190
- Learn to Fly a CirrusFrom: $179
- Zipline Canopy AdventureFrom: $74
- Tampa Sunset Heli Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 5(4)From: $318
- Tandem Hang GlidingAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $175
- Tandem SkydivingFrom: $234
- Hot Air Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $196
- All Tampa Experiences
"The overall experience was great. The only things that were a bit different was that the flight was only 9 minutes in length. For about $200 after tip, that is an extremy short trip. Our pooled also did not know he was even doing a flight Doris as our information was never sent to him. "