Wednesdays & Saturdays - 2:30 PM
Discover the vibrant history, delicious food and specialty drinks of this alluring Florida town on the Gulfport Art District Food Tour!
- Tours have been voted a top 5 activity in Gulfport on TripAdvisor and featured on ABC Action News
- Spend 3 hours enjoying delicious food and drink samples at up to 6 locations
- Enjoy a variety of flavors that may include Chicago-style hot dogs, wines, tapas, key lime pie and more
- Perfect for locals and visitors alike!
Enjoy the charming town of Gulfport's beautiful neighborhoods, vibrant culture and delicious food on the Gulfport Art District Food Tour!
An experienced and knowledgeable guide will lead you on the 3-hour walking tour and highlight the culinary treats and historical aspects of the region.
You can expect to enjoy varying flavors at each of the 5-6 tasting locations. Stops may include (subject to change):
- T & Me Tea Company
- The Red Hot Tikki Hut
- Mangia Gourmet
- La Cote Basque Winehouse
- Isabelle's at the Peninsula Inn
Whether you're trying homemade vegan specialties, classic Southern cuisine, gourmet salsas or fusion tapas, you're bound to have a great time on the Gulfport Art Disctrict Food Tour!
- All food tastings are included in the price of this tour
- Alcoholic beverages may be purchased at some of the locations
- You will visit up to 5-6 local establishments
- Gratuity for your guide is not included, but is appreciated if you enjoy your experience
- Participants can expect to walk approximately 12 city blocks on this tour
2.5 - 3 hours
Up to 12 people per tour
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience will run rain or shine.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing and shoes appropriate for the weather and walking.
For this experience it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no cancellations/refunds will be given but you may reschedule your tour with at least 72 hours advance notice. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours in advance will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
How far will we walk on the tour?
Participants can expect to walk approximately 12 city blocks with frequent stops.
Does the tour end at the starting location?
The tour will end 2-5 blocks from the meeting location, which is generally no more than a 10 minute walk.
Is gratuity included?
Gratuity for your guide is not included but is appreciated if you enjoy the experience.
Are restrooms available throughout the tour?
Yes, most stops throughout the tour have restrooms available.
Can the stops along this tour accommodate vegetarians or anyone with dietary restrictions or allergies?
Yes, with advance notice, accommodations can be made for vegetarians or anyone with dietary restrictions or allergies.
Are children welcome on the tour?
Yes, there are discounted tickets for children under the age of 10. Please call Cloud 9 Living at 866-525-6839 for more information.
Will water be provided?
Yes, all of the tasting locations have water available.
Other Tampa Gift Ideas:(View all 23 Tampa experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $190
- Learn to Fly a CessnaAvg Rating of: 5(8)From: $99
- Gulfport Art District Food TourFrom: $55
- St. Petersburg Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(11)From: $55
- Tampa Sunset Heli Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 5(4)From: $318
- Tandem Hang GlidingAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $175
- Tandem SkydivingFrom: $234
- Hot Air Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $196
- Private Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $628
- All Tampa Experiences