Little Manatee River Heli Tour (for 2+)
Peter O. Knight Airport; Tampa, FL
Daily - 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
*Pending pilot availability
- Highly experienced FAA certified pilots
- Robinson R-44, the most popular helicopter in the world! Every seat is a window seat!
- Enjoy spectacular sites from above including some of the 500 dolphins and manatee that live in the area
- Take in the Little Manatee River, Davis Island, Downtown Tampa and more!
Enjoy a breathtaking scenic helicopter flight over the Little Manatee River, Davis Island, and Downtown Tampa.
Your helicopter flight begins by departing West to get a view of the beautiful homes that line the shore of Davis Island and Bayshore Boulevard.
Next, you'll head towards Downtown Tampa, where you will enjoy breathtaking views of landmarks in the Channel District such as the Tampa Bay Times Forum, the Florida Aquarium, and the University of Tampa.
From here, you'll float over Hillsborough and Tampa Bay as you pass by Tampa Electric's Big Bend Power Station on your way to the Little Manatee River.
On your way back to the airport, try to see if any of the 500 dolphins and manatee that call Tampa Bay their home! Keep your eyes peeled!
This is a great tour for tourists and locals alike to get a unique view of the region from above.
Due to weight and balance restrictions, the helicopters cannot accommodate passengers weighing more than 300 pounds. Also, for groups of three passengers, total passenger load may not exceed 550 pounds.
Children younger than 5 must be accompanied by an adult.
42-mile flight. You should plan on approximately 60 minutes from the time you arrive until the time you leave.
Up to 3 per helicopter
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
Other Tampa Gift Ideas:(View all 25 Tampa experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to Fly a CessnaAvg Rating of: 5(12)From: $99
- St. Petersburg Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(19)From: $55
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $190
- Learn to Fly a CirrusFrom: $179
- Zipline Canopy AdventureAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $74
- Tampa Sunset Heli Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 4-half(5)From: $318
- Tandem Hang GlidingAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $175
- Tandem SkydivingFrom: $234
- Hot Air Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $196
- All Tampa Experiences