Private Surfing Lesson
Miami Beach, Ft. Lauderdale, Boca Raton, Jupiter, & Cocoa Beach
Year Round, 7 days a week between the hours of 9:00am and 2:00pm
- This surf instructor team represents over 150 years of combined global teaching and surfing experience
- Your provider has been featured on MTV, FSN, Miami News 7, and Fuzion, and publications such as Newsweek, Forbes, Surfer, NY Times, and Miami Herald
- CPR and First Aid certified instructors use the highest quality, soft surfboards to teach you on
- Take your surfing to the next level!
There is no better way to get introduced into the world of surfing then through personalized one on one private surf lessons.
Get personalized expert surf instruction at one of the many private and beautiful beaches in either South Florida or Central Florida. You will receive the highest quality attention that you deserve and the professional service that you expect.
You can rest assured knowing that you will not only get expert surfing guidance but you will also take home a very enjoyable and memorable surfing experience.
Must be at least 5 years of age. Lessons are available in English, Spanish, and French. All equipment will be provided.
Up to 5 surfers per instructor
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear a swimsuit and bring a towel and change of clothes.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and/or rescheduling is allowed up to 14 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
What should I do if I wear contacts?
Many surfers wear contacts. We recommend that you either wear a pair of disposables or a pair that you can live without in case you lose one.
What should I do to get ready?
Exercises we find helpful include: swimming laps, crunches and push ups.
Do I need to know how to swim?
Yes, basic swimming skills are required
How early should I show up for my class?
Traffic can be unpredictable, so please plan ahead accordingly. We recommend arriving at least 15 minutes early.
What is the best time of the year to learn?
Anytime of the year is good. Lessons are held year round.
Other Tampa Gift Ideas:(View all 25 Tampa experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to Fly a CessnaAvg Rating of: 5(9)From: $99
- St. Petersburg Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(12)From: $55
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $190
- Learn to Fly a CirrusFrom: $179
- Zipline Canopy AdventureFrom: $74
- Tampa Sunset Heli Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 5(4)From: $318
- Tandem Hang GlidingAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $175
- Tandem SkydivingFrom: $234
- Hot Air Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $196
- All Tampa Experiences