Rally Driving Adventure
Select dates year-round. Typically two Fridays a month.
- Your experienced instructor was a professional Rally racecar driver for over 14 years
- First major, full time Rally School in the U.S. and arguably the most complete motorsport facility
- Your brief classroom session will include instruction on vehicle and track dynamics and car control skills
- Learn fundamentals of Rally Racing such as handbrake turning, controlled slides, and 4 wheel drifting
Your rally driving experience begins with a brief 30-40 minute classroom session which covers driving safety and essential tips to help you get the most out of the cars.
Then it's time to hit the track behind the wheel of a rally prepared Mitsubishi Lancer OZ!
Under the guidance of expert instructors, who have trained national rally champions from 8 countries, you will learn the basics of driving dynamics, handbrake turning, controlled slides and 4 wheel drifting on a wide gravel track.
After lunch, the fun continues on the Rally Stage 2 course. Driving on this special course involves long laps in both a clockwise and counter-clockwise direction, which is very challenging!
After this off road driving experience you will have all the tools necessary to do four wheel drifts, Scandinavian flicks, hand brake turns, and full power slides just like the drivers on the World Rally Championship.
This course has a 1:1 student to instructor ratio. Students will receive approximately 6 hours of seat time. A driving instructor will be in the car at all times to enhance the driving experience.
Participants must have a valid drivers license and those under 18 must have a parent/guardian sign a consent form.
Lunch and refreshments are included.
Total group size will vary.
For $15 family and friends may watch and join you for lunch.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions and closed toed shoes. A driving suit and helmet will be provided.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 30 days in advance.
All bookings for this experience are final. No refunds or exchanges are allowed. If you'd like to reschedule you may do so up to 7 days prior to your booked date for a $30 fee.
Other Tampa Gift Ideas:(View all 23 Tampa experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $212
- Learn to Fly a CessnaAvg Rating of: 5(8)From: $124
- Gulfport Art District Food TourFrom: $55
- St. Petersburg Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(10)From: $55
- Tampa Sunset Heli Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 5(4)From: $318
- Tandem Hang GlidingAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $175
- Tandem SkydivingFrom: $234
- Hot Air Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $196
- Private Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $628
- All Tampa Experiences