St. Petersburg, FL
Downtown St. Petersburg Tour
Saturdays - 11:15 AM
Edge District Tour
June - August:
Thursdays - 6:00 PM
September - December:
Tuesdays - 11:15 AM
Taste the best bites in town while discovering the history behind Florida cuisine on this St. Petersburg Food Tour!
- Tour provider has been featured on Bay News 9 as a local favorite
- 3-hour guided walking tour includes up to 10 tastings at locally owned restaurants and specialty stores
- Choose between 2 tour routes and sample authentic Italian or Mediterranean food as well as Cuban cuisine and craft beer or wine
- Enjoy the best food of this beautiful Florida city!
Discover the best food of this beautiful Florida city on this St. Petersburg Food Tour!
On the 3-hour walking tour, you and your group will be lead to various establishments to enjoy an assortment of delicious flavors, all while learning about the vibrant history of the city.
Choose between 2 tour routes and visit up to 6 locally owned and operated businesses for tastings. Tour locations may include (subject to change):
Edge District Tour
- Brooklyn South
- Zaytoon Grill
- Green Bench Brewery
- Red Mesa
Downtown St. Petersburg Tour
- Sweet Divas
- The Savory Spice Shop
- The Witches BBQ
- The Cupcake Spot
- Kalamazoo Olive Oil Company
*May also include Try Wine, The Mill, Moscato's Bella Cuisina, Loni's Sandwich, Mickey's Organic Cafe, Crowley's Down Town and Locale.
This tour combines an insider's look of a foodie's paradise with vibrant stories of the neighborhoods and historical facts of the area.
- All food tastings are included in the price of the tour
- Alcoholic beverages at some of the stops are included in the price of this tour
- Additional alcoholic beverages may be purchased
- You will visit up to 6 local establishments
- Participants can expect to walk approximately 1 mile on this tour
- Gratuity for your guide is not included, but is appreciated if you enjoy your experience
Approximately 3 hours
Up to 12 people per tour
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience will run rain or shine.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing and shoes appropriate for the weather and walking.
For this experience it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no cancellations/refunds will be given, but you may reschedule your tour with at least 72 hours advance notice. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours in advance will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
How far will we walk on the tour?
Participants can expect to walk approximately 1 mile with frequent stops on the St. Petersburg Food Tour.
Will we be sitting at all the locations?
Some tastings are served standing and others while sitting in a restaurant.
Does the tour end at the starting location?
The tour will end 2-5 blocks from the meeting location, which is generally no more than a 10 minute walk.
Is gratuity included?
Gratuity for your guide is not included but is appreciated if you enjoy the experience.
Are restrooms available throughout the tour?
Yes, most stops throughout the tour have restrooms available.
Can the stops along this tour accommodate vegetarians or anyone with dietary restrictions or allergies?
Yes, with advance notice, accommodations can be made for vegetarians or anyone with dietary restrictions or allergies.
Are children welcome on the tour?
Yes, there are discounted tickets for children under the age of 10. Please call Cloud 9 Living at 866-525-6839 for more information.
Will water be provided?
Yes, all of the tasting locations have water available.
Other Tampa Gift Ideas:(View all 23 Tampa experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $190
- Learn to Fly a CessnaAvg Rating of: 5(8)From: $99
- Gulfport Art District Food TourFrom: $55
- St. Petersburg Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(11)From: $55
- Tampa Sunset Heli Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 5(4)From: $318
- Tandem Hang GlidingAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $175
- Tandem SkydivingFrom: $234
- Hot Air Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $196
- Private Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $628
- All Tampa Experiences
"Our guide, Pat, was fantastic and fun. Saint Petersburg Food Tour was a wonderful experience. The restaurants were excellent and we were able to try different things. I know we will return to several of the restaurants very soon. This is a fun thing to do whether you are visiting Saint Petersburg or if you live nearby like we do."
"We had a lot of fun with our tour guide. The weather was inclement but the tour went on, and we enjoyed the food, our guide and the overall experience. Would recommend it for visitors and locals alike. I could see it being a great activity when having visiting teenagers! The booking process was difficult."
"Enjoyed the experience very much. Deborah was a wonderful hostess and despite the torrential rain, she made the day sunny and bright."