Monday, Wednesday & Friday - 1:00 PM
Tuesday & Thursday - 9:00 AM & 1:00 PM
Saturday & Sunday - 9:30 AM to 4:15 PM
- Tour provider boasting 5 stars on both Tripadvisor and Yelp
- Approximately 2-hour guided tour above the Mobbly Bayou Wilderness Preserve
- Learn about the wildlife and ecosystem of the preserve zipping across the lines
- Enjoy 5, interconnecting ziplines ranging in length from 400 to 650 feet and 1 suspension bridge
- There's no better way to see the bay than from above!
Experience nature in the most thrilling way during this approximately 2 hour Zipline Canopy Adventure over the Mobbly Bayou Wilderness Preserve.
For this adventure, you will arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time to ensure you have enough time to gear up and go over safety procedures. Once you are outfitted with your harness and helmet, it will be time to climb the 67 steps to the top of the first tower. When you reach the top, the real fun begins because all there is left to do it jump!
As you fly across a series of 5 ziplines, you will be treated to unbelievable views of the wilderness preserve below and even get glimpses of Tampa Bay! The ziplines range in length from 400 to 650 feet and reach heights of 60 feet above the ground. You will also traverse a thrilling 200' suspension bridge.
The Mobbly Bayou Wilderness preserve is a 396-acre preserve tasked with the important job of restoring and maintaining the delicate eco-system of the bayou. Throughout the tour, your professional guides will provide interesting facts about the surrounding eco-system and wildlife.It will be a real treat to gain a bird's eye view of this important piece of land!
- Participants must be at least 7 years old and a minimum of 70 pounds to zip
- All participants who are 5'9" or under must not exceed 250 pounds
- All participants who are 5'10" or taller must not exceed 270 pounds
- Participants under 18 years old must have a waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian and must be accompanied by a photo copy of the parent's photo ID if the parent isn't present
- Participants between the ages of 7 and 15 must have a parent or legal guardian present
- Individuals who are pregnant or with pre-existing medical conditions will not be allowed to participate
Zip tour lasts approximately 1.5-2 hours depending on the size of the group
You may be accompanied by other tour participants with group sizes not exceeding 10 guests. For groups larger than 6, please contact Cloud 9 Living at 866-525-6839 for pricing.
Spectators are welcome but much of the tour will be out of site. They may sit on the benches at the environmental center for partial views.
This experience is great in all weather conditions. Rain only adds to the fun! In the event that they do have to cancel the tour in advance due to lightning or extreme weather conditions, you will be able to reschedule directly with the experience provider. In the event your tour is underway and interrupted by severe weather, you will be given the choice to wait out the storm. If you choose note to, no refunds will be issued.
What to Wear:
Wear breathable, comfortable clothing. No dresses or skirts. Short shorts are not recommended, as they're typically uncomfortable in a harness. Close-toed, closed-heeled shoes are required by all participants. Please avoid accessories like scarves or hoop earrings.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and/or rescheduling are allowed up to 72 hours prior to the adventure tour and will be subject a $25 cancellation fee. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel/reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Is this experience weather dependent?
Tours will run rain or shine. However, the course will be closed if there is lightning activity in the area or for high winds. If your tour is canceled in advance due to weather, you may either reschedule or receive a rain check.
Will there be water available?
Yes. Ice water will be available throughout the course and ice towels will be provided when you finish to help you cool down!
How high will we go?
Throughout the course, you will be anywhere from 25-60 feet off the ground. Don't worry, you will be safely secured the entire time!
Is there somewhere to store my valuables during the tour?
Unfortunately, no. Please leave all valuables at home or in your locked car.
Are Go Pros allowed?
We have several photographers who photograph each Tour, both action and still photos. We also allow guests to bring their own cameras. Cameras must have a strap in order to attach to the harness. Point and shoot cameras are better to take on the course than bigger SLR cameras. All the pictures taken of each Tour can be purchased with a Flash Drive for $40, or individual pictures in three sizes 4x6, 5x7, or 8x10 can be purchased.
Other Tampa Gift Ideas:(View all 25 Tampa experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to Fly a CessnaAvg Rating of: 5(9)From: $99
- St. Petersburg Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(15)From: $55
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $190
- Learn to Fly a CirrusFrom: $179
- Zipline Canopy AdventureFrom: $74
- Tampa Sunset Heli Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 5(4)From: $318
- Tandem Hang GlidingAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $175
- Tandem SkydivingFrom: $234
- Hot Air Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $196
- All Tampa Experiences