4 Day Surf Camp
Virginia Beach, VA
June - August:
Monday through Thursday - 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Surf Academy director, Seth Broudy, is a former professional who once defeated World Champion Kelly Slater
- 4 day camp offers 4 hours each day of hands on surf lessons with a low student-to-teacher ratio
- Learn how to sit correctly on the board, seek out the perfect wave and pop up onto the board
- Great for all skill levels and anyone over the age of 6
- Spend time under the sun learning to catch a wave and hang ten!
Learn the basics of surfing with a 4 Day Surf Camp in Virginia Beach hosted by former professional surfer, Seth Broudy!
Weekly camp offers an introduction into the sport of surfing and teaches you the proper technique for sitting on the board, seeking out the best waves and applying the skills you learned on land.
Whether you're trying surfing for the first time or want to hone in on skills you already have, this 4 day camp offers a low student to teacher ratio perfect for all levels and ages!
Get your adrenaline pumping in beautiful Virginia Beach with a 4 Day Surf Camp!
- Participants must be at least 6 years old
- No experience necessary
- Surfers of all skill levels are welcome, beginner to advanced
- All equipment is provided including surfboard, leash and wetsuit (if needed)
- Participants should be in moderate to healthy physical condition as surfing can be strenuous
- Participants must be able to swim
The 4 day surf camp will last approximately 4 hours each day.
Up to 20 people per class; please contact Cloud 9 Living for pricing for groups of more than 6 participants.
Spectators are welcome to watch the lesson from the beach.
This surf camp will run in most weather conditions. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Participants should wear a swimsuit and bring a towel and change of clothes. Sunscreen is recommended. If needed, wet suits are available.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Do I need surfing experience?
No, participants of all skill levels are welcome!
Do I need to know how to swim?
Yes, basic swimming skills are required.
Are there any age restrictions?
Yes, participants must be at least 6 years old. This camp is open to both adults and kids learning to surf.
What do I need to bring?
It is recommended to bring a towel, sunscreen and a snack.
What happens if it rains?
This surf camp will run in most weather conditions. In the event of lightning or bad weather, camp will be rescheduled directly with your instructor.
What if the water is cold?
Wet suits are available upon request.
Other Virginia Beach Gift Ideas:(View all 31 Virginia Beach experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Norfolk Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 3-half(2)From: $96
- Norfolk Sunday Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 2-half(1)From: $66
- Scenic Biplane Ride for 2 - Outer BanksFrom: $198
- Aerobatic Biplane Adventure for 2 - Outer BanksFrom: $397
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure CourseFrom: $58
- Norfolk Lunch CruiseFrom: $64
- Virginia Beach Food TourFrom: $61
- Downtown Norfolk Food TourFrom: $67
- Williamsburg Winery TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(1)From: $99
- All Virginia Beach Experiences