Downtown Norfolk Helicopter Tour
Hampton Roads Executive Airport -
Monday through Saturday - 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
*Pending weather and pilot availability
- An FAA Certified Pilot will give you a birds eye view of the beautiful coastal city
- Take in aerial views of the Norfolk Naval Shipyard, Fort Story Lighthouses, Downtown Norfolk and more on the 30-minute flight
- The perfect way to see the Tidewater region and experience the thrill of flying in a Robinson R-44 helicopter!
- For a 60-minute flight check out our Virginia Beach Helicopter Tour!
Get a birds eye view of the Tidewater region from the comfort of a spacious Robinson R-44 helicopter!
An FAA Certified Pilot will soar you to new heights on this 30-minute scenic flight for up to 3 passengers. Take off in Chesapeake, Virginia and head north up the Elizabeth River to see the many sights of downtown Norfolk. Your pilot will offer narrative throughout your flight and answer any questions along your route.
If you're looking for a new way to see the city, hop into a helicopter for a scenic tour you'll never forget!
- Individual passenger weight must be less than 300 pounds
- Total combined weight of all passengers may not exceed 650 pounds
- Participants must bring a valid photo ID
- Participants must be 3 years of age or older and sit in their own seat
- Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Pilot gratuity is included in the price of this experience
- Food and drink are not allowed in the helicopter
Approximately 30 minutes of flight time.
3 passengers plus the pilot.
Spectators are welcome to watch take-off and landing from the airport.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions. In the event of inclement weather, your pilot will work with you to reschedule your experience.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions, flat rubber-soled shoes are recommended.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 24 hours prior to your experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 24 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
What is the helicopter like?
This scenic tour will take place in a Robinson R-44 helicopter with room for the pilot and up to 3 passengers. The R-44 is known for excellent safety, reliability, smooth handling and comfort.
How long is the flight?
This flight will last approximately 30 minutes.
Are there any weight restrictions?
Individual passengers must weigh under 250 pounds. If you are close to the designated weight and have questions, please call Cloud 9 Living at 866-525-6839.
Are there any age and/or weight restrictions?
Passengers must be at least 3 years old and sit in their own seat in the helicopter. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Individual passenger weight may not exceed 300 pounds.
What if my flight is cancelled due to weather?
We always recommend contacting your pilot on the day of your experience if you have any concerns regarding weather. In the event your flight is cancelled due to weather you can reschedule directly with your pilot.
Other Virginia Beach Gift Ideas:(View all 31 Virginia Beach experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Norfolk Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 3-half(2)From: $94
- Norfolk Sunday Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 2-half(1)From: $60
- Scenic Biplane Ride for 2 - Outer BanksFrom: $198
- Aerobatic Biplane Adventure for 2 - Outer BanksFrom: $397
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure CourseFrom: $58
- Norfolk Lunch CruiseFrom: $60
- Virginia Beach Food TourFrom: $61
- Downtown Norfolk Food TourFrom: $67
- Craft Brewery TourFrom: $59
- All Virginia Beach Experiences