Norfolk and Virginia Beach, VA
*Travel fees may apply for locations beyond this area
Pending Chef's availability
*Rates do not apply for Valentine's Day or holidays
- Learn tips for preparing a home cooked meal with the help of a professional
- Chef Noemi Gonzalez is a member of the American Personal and Private Chef's Association as well as a former U.S. Navy Culinary Specialist
- Whether you're trying to perfect your technique, learn something new or are hoping to mix up your cooking routine, this is the perfect evening for you and your significant other or a group of friends!
Let an experienced chef teach you how to prepare a delicious meal with an In Home Cooking Lesson!
Chef Noemi Gonzalez was a Culinary Specialist in the United States Navy for over 14 years whom enrolled in the Culinary Institute of Virginia shortly after her military service. She is a member of the American Personal and Private Chef's Association and a big advocate for home cooked meals, healthy eating and enjoying the art of cooking!
Prior to the cooking lesson, you'll coordinate the plans and meal ahead of time directly with Chef Noemi. Choose a meal or specific items you've always wanted to know how to cook and get a step-by-step lesson with a professional!
- Kitchen facilities with a stove and oven are required for this experience
- Chef will work with you to customize menu selections to your preferences
- Requests for a particular food item outside of the established budget are allowed; reimbursement can be paid directly to the chef on the day of the experience
The chef will be at your house for approximately 3-4 hours.
For groups larger than 8, please contact Cloud 9 Living for pricing.
This is only for the scheduled party size.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
This is your experience, dress as you wish!
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 21 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no returns or exchanges are allowed. However, rescheduling is allowed free of charge with at least 7 days notice prior to your scheduled date. No rescheduling will be allowed within 7 days of your booked date.
Where does this experience take place?
The Cooking Lesson will take place in the comfort of your home. You will work with the chef ahead of time to plan your meal selection and finalize details for the evening.
What will be on the menu?
Chef Noemi will work with you to plan your menu and accommodate any dietary restrictions or allergies you may have. The price of this experience will cover most food selections, however in the event you would like something served that is typically market cost or above the average retail rate, you may have to pay an additional cost.
Do I need cooking experience?
No cooking experience is needed! Chef Noemi will show you how to prepare a meal of your choice and will bring all necessary ingredients.
Other Virginia Beach Gift Ideas:(View all 31 Virginia Beach experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Norfolk Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 2(1)From: $94
- Norfolk Sunday Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 2-half(1)From: $60
- Norfolk Lunch CruiseFrom: $60
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure CourseFrom: $58
- Virginia Beach Food TourFrom: $59
- Downtown Norfolk Food TourFrom: $65
- Craft Brewery TourFrom: $59
- Williamsburg Winery TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(1)From: $99
- Virginia Beach Helicopter TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(2)From: $600
- All Virginia Beach Experiences