Norfolk and Virginia Beach, VA
*Travel fees may apply for locations beyond this area
Pending Chef's availability
*Rates do not apply for Valentine's Day or holidays
- Chef Noemi Gonzalez is an experienced chef and member of the American Personal and Private Chef's Association
- Chef will bring the groceries, prepare a delicious meal of your choosing for you and your guests, serve you and clean up afterward
- Select menu options, discuss food preferences and plan your special evening during a personalized consultation
- Relax and entertain in style with exceptional cuisine and personal attention all in the comfort of your own home!
Entertain without the stress of planning, preparing and serving a delicious gourmet meal with a Personal Chef for an Evening experience!
Chef Noemi Gonzalez was a Culinary Specialist in the United States Navy for over 14 years. After her military service, she enrolled in the Culinary Institute of Virginia and is now a member of the American Personal and Private Chef's Association.
Discuss the plans for the evening ahead of time with Chef Gonzalezand select your meal options, any dietary restrictions and the specifics to make your evening perfect! Chef Gonzalezwill arrive with groceries in hand, prepare the gourmet meal, serve you and your guests and do all of the clean-up while you entertain and enjoy the night!
Whether you're looking to relax with the family for a special occasion or entertaining guests, this is the ultimate way to enjoy a worry free night of great food and great service!
- Kitchen facilities with a stove and oven are required for this experience
- Chef will work with you to customize menu selections to your preferences
- Requests for a particular food item outside of the established budget are allowed, reimbursement can be paid directly to the chef on the day of the experience
The Chef will be at your house for approximately 3-4 hours.
For groups larger than 6, please contact Cloud 9 Living for pricing.
This is only for the scheduled party size.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
This is your experience, dress as you wish!
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 3 weeks in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no returns or exchanges are allowed. However, rescheduling is allowed free of charge with at least 7 days notice prior to your scheduled date. No rescheduling will be allowed within 7 days of your booked date.
Where does this experience take place?
This Personal Chef for an Evening will take place in the comfort of your home. You will work with the chef ahead of time to plan your gourmet meal, timing, etc. and Chef Noemi will prepare the meal, serve it and do all of the necessary clean-up!
What if I have dietary restrictions?
Chef Noemi will work with you ahead of time to plan your meal according to your dietary restrictions or allergies.
What will be on the menu?
Chef Noemi will work with you to plan your menu based on your likes and dislikes. The price of this experience will cover most food, however in the event you would like something served that is typically market cost or above the average retail rate, you may have to pay an additional cost.
Other Virginia Beach Gift Ideas:(View all 31 Virginia Beach experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Norfolk Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 3-half(2)From: $96
- Norfolk Sunday Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 2-half(1)From: $66
- Scenic Biplane Ride for 2 - Outer BanksFrom: $198
- Aerobatic Biplane Adventure for 2 - Outer BanksFrom: $397
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure CourseFrom: $58
- Norfolk Lunch CruiseFrom: $64
- Virginia Beach Food TourFrom: $61
- Downtown Norfolk Food TourFrom: $67
- Williamsburg Winery TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(1)From: $99
- All Virginia Beach Experiences